Will The Republicans Ever Figure Out Why They Lost

SmilinJack

Rookie
Jan 14, 2013
The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

The Republican Party will never win again nationally unless it wholeheartedly stops denial and whole heartedly reaches out to serve the entire changing demographic of our nation.

The Republican Party will never win again nationally unless it wholeheartedly stops denial and whole heartedly reaches out to serve the entire changing demographic of our nation.

I could not disagree more. You have bought into the media spin.

If the demographic break down of voting percentages is 'spin', yah, but you are spinning yourself, so not to worry.

The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

Agreed.

The Dems picked our candidates the last two cycles and they were Republican Moderates, both of whom lost to the worst POTUS in recent history.

Moderates need to be moved to doing little more than cleaning ash tray and handing out flyers

They know why they lost, the question is do they have the courage to do anything about it.

And the solution is clear, yet seemingly impossible for the GOP to implement: marginalize the radical fiscal right, social conservatives, and Christian fundamentalists, return the party to the pragmatism and fact-based reasoning it once enjoyed some 40 years ago before this madness began, and speak to the economic interests of all Americans, absent the hostility toward the poor, working middle class, minorities, and immigrants.

Here's a little secret about our friend Jake. He thinks he's a spy and infiltrated the Republican Party to subvert it to accept Communism.

Shhh, don't tell him I told you

simple explanation...

Democrats can get away with saying the stupidest things imaginable... and still get elected...

but Republicans can't...

I know it's not fair, but that's simply the way it is...

so the GOP has to somehow figure out a way to keep the dumb fuckers in their ranks from speaking in public...

BUT YOU said it!!! THE MEDIA!!!

FACE THESE FACTS!
The Media influenced voters.
85% of the MSM donated to Democrats!

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative.
On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.

Folks... with the MSM showing MORE NEGATIVES stories about Romney and LESS negative stories about Obama...DUH!!!

With editors like NewsWeek's Thomas calling Obama a "god"... and Thomas admitting 85% of the media is biased against GOP favoring Democrats...
FOLKS come on! YOU are like the GOP leaders who still obviously think the MSM is fair and balanced!!!

LOL

good gawd, the GOP lost Senate and House seats too.

Blame the GOP members of Congress and the Conservative Noise Machine which are both out of touch with most of America.

If more people register and vote...the GOP is in trouble.

the polls and other data show who voted and why

They know why they lost, the question is do they have the courage to do anything about it.

And the solution is clear, yet seemingly impossible for the GOP to implement: marginalize the radical fiscal right, social conservatives, and Christian fundamentalists, return the party to the pragmatism and fact-based reasoning it once enjoyed some 40 years ago before this madness began, and speak to the economic interests of all Americans, absent the hostility toward the poor, working middle class, minorities, and immigrants.

America has been changing ... always has. What is new is team Obama in both elections had more people voting. In those numbers lives the truth.

Nationally, the GOP needs to suppress the vote or they lose.

Democrats running for Congress got more votes than Republicans got, yet Republicans have more seats.

:eusa_eh:

The reason why Republicans lost is because the party rejected birferism.

If only the party had embraced The Truth about birferism, Republicans would have stampeded towards glorious victory rather than the Kenyan stampeding all over the constitution!

If you combine all the cops, firemen and teachers in America, its probably about 3,000,000 or more. Add in about 5 close family members to each of them...a wife, mother, dad, child. Thats about 15,000,000 middle class people.

When the GOP started outwardly trashing those peope and fucking them over locally, they lost most of those 15,000,000 mostly conservative, middle class, suburban family votes.

As full of shit as Starkey is, he cannot come near Bucs90 as being the most insincere person you'll ever meet

Last edited:
406007_521156181239585_664167291_n.jpg

Forum List

Back