Will the Oscars roast Trump tonight?

And the show begins...

I can't believe you are watching that shit

Sorry but I can't

I usually don't - but I've enjoyed it tonight.
Was it magical? Was it everything you thought it would be?

Yes. But it ain't over...
lol...it was magical?...I was thinking it would be a bunch of well to do snobs pumping each other up while trying to convince everyone they are just one of them.

It is funny that The Donald is occupying Jimmy Kimmel's unfunny brain. Kimmel trolled no one except himself actually.

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

New York Times Running ‘Truth Ad’ During Oscars

You say "roast" like these feckless, tepid wannabes are going to be doing something Dean-Martinesque. Um no.

I bet it's not funny, people will get awards for silly reasons, and it will suck.

Only 1 of those things happened at Dean Martin roasts. Here's a hint: It was funny and didn't suck.

Last edited:
The Oscars are over. Lots more people watched it than Trump's inauguration. Stand by for him to tweet that he had more viewers.

Why did they steal the Blue Lives Matter ribbon? Although I guess it kinda figures. They haven't had an original thought in years that wasn't stolen from someone else.

Who did Blue Lives Matter steal it from?
So you are proud they stole it from someone you think stole it from someone else?

That even makes them more lame.

Last edited:
The oscars were a big hit, in Iran. Seeing the disloyalty of all those actors on display made the mullah's day.

In the end it was a disaster the oscar taken from the winner and given, of course, to the loser gay black guy.

What a shame, what a disgrace. Not because they bashed Trump but because they bashed themselves.

The oscars were a big hit, in Iran. Seeing the disloyalty of all those actors on display made the mullah's day.

In the end it was a disaster the oscar taken from the winner and given, of course, to the loser gay black guy.

What a shame, what a disgrace. Not because they bashed Trump but because they bashed themselves.

I thought you really didn't care about it either way.

It was a good show, the political speeches were uplifting and nobody trashed the Cheeto-in-Chief - but the cock-up at the end really sucked. I was happier with the ultimate winner but feel bad for them all how that moment was so screwed up.

And Cheeto will use that to troll the Oscars on Twitter, I bet.

I didn't waste my time watching it. The movies used to be entertainment.

Wait... can't be. The bestest pretenders on earth ...whose shit don't stink ....fucked something up?

Say it ain't so...

But but but... they get " awards ".

Wait... can't be. The bestest pretenders on earth ...whose shit don't stink ....fucked something up?

Say it ain't so...

Meh, they give themselves awards.

What has Hollywood done that's worth watching lately?

I didn't waste my time watching it. The movies used to be entertainment.

Yet here you are whining about it.

Say it ain't so...

You mean since your pigeon-toed cowboy made movies under a fake name? Hilarious!

Say it ain't so...

You mean since your pigeon-toed cowboy made movies under a fake name? Hilarious!

Your lack of posting anything they've done that's worthwhile is duly noted.

Forum List

Back