Will the Oscars roast Trump tonight?

Probably be so much confusion over which bathroom they use the rants will fall flat. Kind of like the top of your head.

fig064.jpg

Last edited:
do people still watch that caca aka the oscars?

*yawn*

I don't watch the Oscars anyway, so I'm not gonna watch them tonight.

If there is political stuff that is said tonight, I'll just wait until it shows up on the news tomorrow, or until Trump starts making mean tweets about how horrible they were.

I haven't been in a movie theatre in 16 years or rented a movie since Blockbuster went under. From what I hear I aIn't missed much.
rolleyes.gif

I bet Baldwin makes an appearance in his trump outfit .

Jimmy Kimmel does a pretty decent Trump imitation, I think that if there's gonna be a Trump imitation, Kimmel is gonna do it.
Is there anyone better than Alec Baldwin? Look what he has done to SNL ratings

Yeah, but if they bring in Baldwin specifically for a Trump imitation, all the Trumpettes are gonna go ballistic because they will be able to point at the Oscars and say "see? Hollyweird hates Trump".

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

New York Times Running ‘Truth Ad’ During Oscars

I've never watched the Oscars...I don't think the left will do anything though that will take the spotlight off themselves, especially at an event they set up to celebrate themselves...lets hope this is the sequel to the election...I would watch that

I bet Baldwin makes an appearance in his trump outfit .

Jimmy Kimmel does a pretty decent Trump imitation, I think that if there's gonna be a Trump imitation, Kimmel is gonna do it.
Is there anyone better than Alec Baldwin? Look what he has done to SNL ratings

Yeah, but if they bring in Baldwin specifically for a Trump imitation, all the Trumpettes are gonna go ballistic because they will be able to point at the Oscars and say "see? Hollyweird hates Trump".
They do hate Trump, its no secret

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

Have not watched the Oscars in years and will not tonight. That being said if Hollywood wants more useless rants go ahead. The nuttier they get the better off Trump is.

Have not watched the Oscars in years and will not tonight. That being said if Hollywood wants more useless rants go ahead. The nuttier they get the better off Trump is.

Everyone is dumping on Trump, its quite fashionable and he deserves every single bit of it

Everyone is dumping on Trump, its quite fashionable and he deserves every single bit of it

Only because he takes it so well

Forum List

Back