Will the Oscars roast Trump tonight?

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

New York Times Running ‘Truth Ad’ During Oscars

Have not watched the Oscars in years and will not tonight. That being said if Hollywood wants more useless rants go ahead. The nuttier they get the better off Trump is.

Everyone is dumping on Trump, its quite fashionable and he deserves every single bit of it

Only because he takes it so well

He gives us so much good material to work with

Based on various reports, it sounds like tonight will be a very political event - including commercials. Trump has renewed my interest in the Oscars. I'll be watching. Will you?

Have not watched the Oscars in years and will not tonight. That being said if Hollywood wants more useless rants go ahead. The nuttier they get the better off Trump is.

Everyone is dumping on Trump, its quite fashionable and he deserves every single bit of it

Not everyone. Just snowflake liberals, some inside the beltway Republicans and a chunk of the media. So far no problem. that being said speaking for myself Trump does get too carried away at time with the tweets etc. Let support groups go after them when needed.

Not everyone. Just snowflake liberals, some inside the beltway Republicans and a chunk of the media. So far no problem. that being said speaking for myself Trump does get too carried away at time with the tweets etc. Let support groups go after them when needed.

Would you say that at times, Trump gets too carried away with lies?

No more than Presidents before him. At least so he is doing what said he would via immigration, trade, and some other areas. Anyone expecting truth from a politician better not hold their breath.

I haven't been in a movie theatre in 16 years or rented a movie since Blockbuster went under. From what I hear I aIn't missed much.
rolleyes.gif

But, you still have HBO, right? And yeah, there have been some pretty excellent movies over the past 10 years or so.

I cancelled my cable in 2005 but I do see all the cable shows I like streamed on free euro bootleg sites without commercials. Just not interested in Hollywood's version of reality and history anymore. I'm sure there are some movies I would have liked to see but not enough to get the back of my seat kicked, have my feet stick to the floor, or try to ignore some turd who's cell phone keeps going off in these mall theatres.

Absolutely, they will make complete clowns out of themselves. The awards will go to some politically correct cause rather than to actual *gasp* best movies/actors.

They will self identify themselves as close minded, ideologically driven bigots... again.

No more than Presidents before him. At least so he is doing what said he would via immigration, trade, and some other areas. Anyone expecting truth from a politician better not hold their breath.

You are living in a world of pretend. Trump has lied more since his entry into politics than probably the last few Presidents combined, and this has only been 1 month.
What is he doing via immigration and trade. I would say hardly anything

I haven't been in a movie theatre in 16 years or rented a movie since Blockbuster went under. From what I hear I aIn't missed much.
rolleyes.gif

But, you still have HBO, right? And yeah, there have been some pretty excellent movies over the past 10 years or so.

I cancelled my cable in 2005 but I do see all the cable shows I like streamed on free euro bootleg sites without commercials. Just not interested in Hollywood's version of reality and history anymore. I'm sure there are some movies I would have liked to see but not enough to get the back of my seat kicked, have my feet stick to the floor, or try to ignore some turd who's cell phone keeps going off in these mall theatres.
Try Netflix

I'm not watching them either way of the nine movies nominated for best picture I have heard of two one I actually saw Hacksaw Ridge which has zero chance of winning and La La Land which I of heard because people keep arguing over if it's really that great or highly overrated. In any even I will hear more about the Oscars than I need to know in the morning.

Everyone in the freaking world understands that the "Oscars" awards are a display of the decadent lifestyles of the pop-culture elite who ironically depend on the capitalist lifestyle of the greatest Country on earth while they berate the system that supports them. Doesn't it seem hypocritical that the Hollywood elitists would attack a President who earned his wealth by creating structures and buildings while they created nothing but an image on a screen that entertained Americans for about ten minutes?

Everyone in the freaking world understands that the "Oscars" awards are a display of the decadent lifestyles of the pop-culture elite who ironically depend on the capitalist lifestyle of the greatest Country on earth while they berate the system that supports them. Doesn't it seem hypocritical that the Hollywood elitists would attack a President who earned his wealth by creating structures and buildings while they created nothing but an image on a screen that entertained Americans for about ten minutes?
What decadent lifestyle are you referring to?
Who is berating any system, like all other Americans they are entitled to their own opinion

Forum List

Back