Will the Oscars roast Trump tonight?

The ending was very unfortunate. Holy shit...

Jaws dropped as it was announced that “La La Land” was prematurely named the winner.

At the end of the evening on Sunday, Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway presented “La La Land” with the Best Picture Oscar at the 89th annual Academy Awards. The thing was, “La La Land” didn’t win —“Moonlight” did.

Midway through the acceptance speech, Jordan Horowitz, a producer on the Damien Chazelle–directed flick, stopped to announce that there had been a mistake. Host Jimmy Kimmel and presenter Beatty came out to reveal that “Moonlight” was the actual winner. Apparently, Beatty was accidentally given the envelope for Best Actress, which was handed out right before to Emma Stone for her role in “La La Land.” He saw the movie title and passed the envelope to co-presenter Dunaway, who announced “La La Land” as the winner.

As Beatty explained onstage:

“I opened the envelope and it said, ‘Emma Stone, “La La Land.”’ That’s why I took such a long look at Faye and at you ― I wasn’t trying to be funny ... This is ‘Moonlight,’ the Best Picture.”

Best Picture Mistake Leads To Most Awkward Moment In Oscar History

Jaws dropped as it was announced that “La La Land” was prematurely named the winner.

At the end of the evening on Sunday, Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway presented “La La Land” with the Best Picture Oscar at the 89th annual Academy Awards. The thing was, “La La Land” didn’t win —“Moonlight” did.

Midway through the acceptance speech, Jordan Horowitz, a producer on the Damien Chazelle–directed flick, stopped to announce that there had been a mistake. Host Jimmy Kimmel and presenter Beatty came out to reveal that “Moonlight” was the actual winner. Apparently, Beatty was accidentally given the envelope for Best Actress, which was handed out right before to Emma Stone for her role in “La La Land.” He saw the movie title and passed the envelope to co-presenter Dunaway, who announced “La La Land” as the winner.

“I opened the envelope and it said, ‘Emma Stone, “La La Land.”’ That’s why I took such a long look at Faye and at you ― I wasn’t trying to be funny ... This is ‘Moonlight,’ the Best Picture.”

Too funny. These clowns get paid how many millions to fuck up lines?

Probably more than you get paid for trolling.

Probably more than you get paid for trolling.
So you approve of shoddy work getting paid millions... as well as being rewarded bonuses of designer clothes,expensive wine and $5000.00 goody bags ...while the poor children in the US go hungry?

Of course you do you voted for Hillary. My bad.

They claim that 100 million people will watch that Oscars.

There are 7 billion people on Earth.. that means that just over 1 percent of the world will watch.

Not feeling to threatened.

And they are the wizards of smart that I'm supposed to give a shit about their opinions...

Wow. Terrible mistake at the end. I hope they don't blame warren and Faye. Not their fault at all.

YOU HAD ONE JOB TO DO, HOLLYWEIRD. ONE JOB.

The Academy Awards faced a major embarrassment Sunday night as presenters Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway awarded the Best Picture Oscar to La La Land, when it was supposed to go to Moonlight.

The producers of La La Land had already begun their acceptance speech when they were interrupted by a stagehand, who brandished an envelope that said Moonlight had won best picture.

No, the ending was scripted...that was the "HEY KEEP LOOKING AND TALKING ABOUT ME" moment...Typical narcissist behavior. did you notice the timing, when everyone was done, but with just enough time left to correct it on TV...it was just actors plying their craft and today it is being talked about because, well who would be talking about the rest of that nonsense for more than a few moments?

Best Actor Goes To:

THE DNC SERVER!

upload_2017-2-27_11-5-7.jpeg

How much you want to bet they set a new low, from last years new record low.

America is tuning out Liberalism.

Lowest Rated Oscars. Ever.

Forum List

Back