Will Someone Win the Powerball Jackpot Tonight?

Will Someone Win The Powerball Jackpot Tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm being told the winning ticket is in Chino Hills, CA

My prediction... The winner will be in Palm Spring and San Diego, California or Key Biscayne,Florida. Normally i don't play any lotto but I bought lots of mega this time. If I win.
1. Build more veteran centers and expand to other states. Built more homeless centers.
2. Buy USMB so I can ban that woman that made me ballistic the other day.

KG

My prediction... The winner will be in Palm Spring and San Diego, California or Key Biscayne,Florida. Normally i don't play any lotto but I bought lots of mega this time. If I win.
1. Build more veteran centers and expand to other states. Built more homeless centers.
Buying more veteran centers for medical help would be great. Homeless centers would be good too.

There are 3 winners...... I have the right states California and Florida but wrong city.

Buying more veteran centers for medical help would be great. Homeless centers would be good too.

There are 3 winners...... I have the right states California and Florida but wrong city.

I have the right state California and Florida but wrong city.

I have a handful of tickets, and a 4th mortgage on the house

I did not check this morning - I heard about the one in California last night... good job! But I guess it wasn't you... :(

mumford Tn won as well....now where is that tnharley?????
Close to Memphis. Wasn't me or my company :/
We won 111 bucks on the work tickets, so we are going to apply that to this weekend. Nobody wanted 2 bucks a piece lol
I wont be able to buy Comoros, but I can still buy an island in Hawaii lol

We will see another billion dollar jackpot this year. In just a few months.

Forum List

Back