Will Someone Win the Powerball Jackpot Tonight?

Will Someone Win The Powerball Jackpot Tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
care to guess what state?

Winner gets.... ? well nothing...

Me, Texas, single winner, and getting paid the next thirty years because I did not opt for the cash option...

Now coming to reality:

Florida, some old grandmother, single winner with cash option...
Ah, you messed up. For a second I thought you were going to claim the win. Since you backed off, It's me!

The good news is you're all invited to the party.

The Winner will be in Alabama. That family will buy the tickets in Pensacola Florida and will be won off the numbers of their birthdays................

And I'll get to retire next week. :deal:

Once as church member, Charlie, prayed to God over and over that He would see that he won the lottery. This went on days and days. Then like lightning bolting out of the sky, the booming voice began, "Charlie, I can do miracles, but help me out. Buy a ticket first."

My prediction... The winner will be in Palm Spring and San Diego, California or Key Biscayne,Florida. Normally i don't play any lotto but I bought lots of mega this time. If I win.
1. Build more veteran centers and expand to other states. Built more homeless centers.
2. Buy USMB so I can ban that woman that made me ballistic the other day.

My prediction... The winner will be in Palm Spring and San Diego, California or Key Biscayne,Florida. Normally i don't play any lotto but I bought lots of mega this time. If I win.
1. Build more veteran centers and expand to other states. Built more homeless centers.
2. Buy USMB so I can ban that woman that made me ballistic the other day.
Buying more veteran centers for medical help would be great. Homeless centers would be good too.

I've considered starting a nudist colony for underprivileged blondes, brunettes, and redheads between the ages of 18-25 if I win.

If I win I am going to the bunny ranch and sniff and kiss some ass cheeks

You don't need those kind of woman........ Actually if you buy a nice boat and 2 of those red Italian high performance (over $250k) cars so you have on both coast. Park it near the beaches like in Miami or Carlsbad or San Diego, Malibu or clubs or bars etc..... Then you have so much cheeks more than you can handle. Both married or single women. Guarantee you 100% you will get so tired that you have to tell them to leave you alone..... Even that they will never stop hunting you. And the temptation never never goes away even if you are married ....... That's the side effect that you have to live with it for the rest of your life. Like someone I know since I was born.

You don't need those kind of woman........ Actually if you buy a nice boat and 2 of those red Italian high performance (over $250k) cars so you have on both coast. Park it near the beaches like in Miami or Carlsbad or San Diego, Malibu or clubs or bars etc..... Then you have so much cheeks more than you can handle. Both married or single women. Guarantee you 100% you will get so tired that you have to tell them to leave you alone..... Even that they will never stop hunting you. And the temptation never never goes away even if you are married ....... That's the side effect that you have to live with it for the rest of your life. Like someone I know since I was born.

They looked pretty tasty to me when the Cathouse was airing on HBO lol

They just posted the winning numbers but I don't want to know until tomorrow

Well I got 2 white numbers on one of mine, I paid the $20 stupid tax, just cause I was near the line on some personal business. Which is 2 numbers more than I usually get right. So things are looking up.

Well I got 2 white numbers on one of mine, I paid the $20 stupid tax, just cause I was near the line on some personal business. Which is 2 numbers more than I usually get right. So things are looking up.

you lost

Forum List

Back