Will someone please see to it that anti-Christian

I love the whole "my shit don't stink" mentality of dogma junkies who can talk mad shit about everyone else but then run screaming like little bitches when their personal faiths are near a fire. Son your spiritual armor you Fucking babies. He didn't say he was bringing a swrod just so you could swing it at others while not having to dodge a few yourselves.

My shit don't stink.

However, when talking dogma, I don't say "I fucking hate all...." fill in the blank...."They're all retarded pigs who are going to hell..." and then attribute beliefs and statements to them that they haven't made or that they don't believe.

And just because we are told in the Bible that we'll be persecuted, hated, ridiculed doesn't mean we can't point it out when it happens. However, when my hands are tied by legislation against hate crimes and bigotry, based upon the allegation that Christians are bigots who stomp the heads of blacks into curbs, I find it a bit hard to swallow that I'm subjected to BS every day (and not just here, out in the world) from assholes who seem to think their insane rants about how much they hate Christians, how they wish they would all die, and how Christianity = stupidity don't qualify as bigotry or hate filled rhetoric.

My shit don't stink.

However, when talking dogma, I don't say "I fucking hate all...." fill in the blank...."They're all retarded pigs who are going to hell..." and then attribute beliefs and statements to them that they haven't made or that they don't believe.

And just because we are told in the Bible that we'll be persecuted, hated, ridiculed doesn't mean we can't point it out when it happens. However, when my hands are tied by legislation against hate crimes and bigotry, based upon the allegation that Christians are bigots who stomp the heads of blacks into curbs, I find it a bit hard to swallow that I'm subjected to BS every day (and not just here, out in the world) from assholes who seem to think their insane rants about how much they hate Christians, how they wish they would all die, and how Christianity = stupidity don't qualify as bigotry or hate filled rhetoric.

riiiight. right. And there probably IS NOT a pagan thread that illustrates how you are filled to the brim with shit? And yes, you ARE being a giant pussy because those people who were ACTUALLY persicuted were being fed to fucking LIONs. LIONS, baba. A giant fucking cat came up and fucking ATE them. And what are you braving? Some intenet bander from people who don't like your dogma hardon in every thread? boo fucking hoo.

And, given the history of your church, and the fact of your automatic self righteousness, you'll just have to excuse the rest of us for having opinons outside of your own blinded frame of view about christian bigotry. You want to keep christians from feeling stupid? Think about that next time you insist that a fucking mythology trumps evidence in the goddamn classroom.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
And, given the history of your church, and the fact of your automatic self righteousness, you'll just have to excuse the rest of us for having opinons outside of your own blinded frame of view about christian bigotry. You want to keep christians from feeling stupid? Think about that next time you insist that a fucking mythology trumps evidence in the goddamn classroom.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

riiiight. right. And there probably IS NOT a pagan thread that illustrates how you are filled to the brim with shit? And yes, you ARE being a giant pussy because those people who were ACTUALLY persicuted were being fed to fucking LIONs. LIONS, baba. A giant fucking cat came up and fucking ATE them. And what are you braving? Some intenet bander from people who don't like your dogma hardon in every thread? boo fucking hoo.

I didn't say I was being fed to lions. I said the Bible lays out that people will persecute and RIDICULE.

Please go back and re-read the post so you get it before ranting again. Not that I find your rants terribly objectionable. Just boring.

Oh, and BTW, kindly provide some evidence that the CHRISTIAN church, i.e., the Christians of Christ and the disciples, or any of their followers, persecuted anyone.

The CATHOLIC church is not representative of the Christian church, and in no way resembles Christianity as practiced by the followers of Christ or Baptists today.

Oh, and BTW, kindly provide some evidence that the CHRISTIAN church, i.e., the Christians of Christ and the disciples, or any of their followers, persecuted anyone.

The CATHOLIC church is not representative of the Christian church, and in no way resembles Christianity as practiced by the followers of Christ or Baptists today.

you're kidding right?

Nope.

A true New TEstament, Christian church is local, visible and organized. It is not an invisible, universal church. It is an assembly of baptized believers organized to carry out the Lord's work. The Lord's work consists of (Matt. 28:19-20) evangelizing, baptizing, and stabilizing.

The original Christians and the Christians of today believe in Salvation, then Baptism, per the Bible. (This is pretty much exactly the opposite of what Catholics believe, therefore they have excluded themselves from Christianity).

So kindly point out to me somewhere where NT Christians, from the time of Christ until now, have brought upon the world death and destruction, as the Catholics, Muslims or other religions have.

I didn't say I was being fed to lions. I said the Bible lays out that people will persecute and RIDICULE.

Please go back and re-read the post so you get it before ranting again. Not that I find your rants terribly objectionable. Just boring.

yet here you are crying like a little girl about being criticized for your automatic rose smelling shit that you add to each thread where you think someone needs a dogma junkie opinion.. Gosh, I bet Daniel only WISHED for that kind of "persicution".

Baba, you should know that playing that "their denomination, not mine" game just isn't impressive in this age of abortion clinic pipe bombs and your standard rhetoric regarding muslims.

yet here you are crying like a little girl about being criticized for your automatic rose smelling shit that you add to each thread where you think someone needs a dogma junkie opinion.. Gosh, I bet Daniel only WISHED for that kind of "persicution".

Well you can continue to compare us if you like, but I of course never made the comparison between myself and the martyrs.

Baba, you should know that playing that "their denomination, not mine" game just isn't impressive in this age of abortion clinic pipe bombs and your standard rhetoric regarding muslims.

How many abortion clinic pipe bombs have there been?

Three?

Wow.

And what exactly is my standard rhetoric regarding muslims?

Forum List

Back