Homosexuality results in racial genocide.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have come to the conclusion that, Homosexuality will eventualy lead to racial genocide and extinction. We must move to ban Homosexuality.

You follow the teachings of the false messiah Chucking Ass, don't you?

How can it result in genocide by the way? You DO realize that genocide is the systematic killing of one ethnic group by another, right?

And......just like there is always going to be gay people among straights, there will always be straight people among the gays, no matter how much they promote their lifestyle.

And.....banning homosexuality makes almost as much sense as those racist Nazi assholes in Louisiana who are advocating the sterilization by tubal ligation of women on welfare.

Nazi much?

The best way to attempt to verify this rumor is to go straight to the source:

GayBikerSailor, are you a member of a homosexual biker gang that targets ethnic groups?

Nope Allie the ****, I'm not a member of any biker gangs, don't like the bullshit that goes with flying colors. Target ethnic groups? Nope again......only racist assholes like you do that.

Homosexuals can not reproduce themselves to have a continuation of their Homosexual
species.Thats how it results in genocide for their Homosexual race.

gen·o·cide (jěn'ə-sīd') Pronunciation Key
n. The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

from Dictionary.com

I guess 52 isn't only where you live, but your IQ as well.

Nope Allie the ****, I'm not a member of any biker gangs, don't like the bullshit that goes with flying colors. Target ethnic groups? Nope again......only racist assholes like you do that.

Prove I'm racist, GayBikerSailor.

Well, you've already proven that you are a prejudiced bitch. I figure that if you're not a racist yet, eventually you will be.

Gee, I guess that makes you a racist bigot then, KK.

Go ahead and lay some enlightenment about "xtians" and how stupid they are, and how you "like" Indians.

Lol.

Oh, and how all gay men are beautiful, and all straight men are ugly.

And Gayboy, go ahead and post a link that proves I'm a racist or bigoted.

You know, that is one problem that I have with Christian conservatives. Anything that is outside of their experience, they automatically lump into the "evil" category. Homos, liberals, Democrats, Hitler, to them, they're all the same.

Interesting how little brain power some of them can have and still put stuff on the 'net.

Homosexuals can not reproduce themselves to have a continuation of their Homosexual
species.Thats how it results in genocide for their Homosexual race.

Self-contradictory. If they can not reproduce then their existence is the result of something beyond the capability of outside intervention to eliminate them. As much as can be done is ban the act and not the person.

Why would anyone care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home?

Dunno, might wanna ask the people in La. You know.....the ones that are advocating the sterilization of people on welfare.

Did you know that if a woman volunteers for a tubal ligation, they give her 1,000 dollars?

Listen, as I said, The Homosexual lifestyle is, non reproductive, and destructive , and it
puts to waste the male reproductive fluids."Sperm".Which by it self is very unethical and
genocidal in the homosexual act itself.

Forum List

Back