Will someone please see to it that anti-Christian

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
bashing threads are placed in religion and ethics, where they belong?

I'm getting a bit weary of every single thread being polluted by anti-Christian rhetoric and comments about the idiocy of "xtians" and the enlightenment of fucking "Piccans" and "Wagans"

• Banned
There's no more shit to eat...it's already been consumed by Shogun....

Which has to be kinda icky since most of it was his to begin with.

• Banned
Ok, fine. I don't think I can keep it out of the threads either. Carry on. You're fun to trash.

I'm getting a bit weary of every single thread being polluted by anti-Christian rhetoric and comments about the idiocy of "xtians" and the enlightenment of fucking "Piccans" and "Wagans"

Have you got a specific example of something that's gone so far off topic it should be moved?

Allie has a point, in her usual tactless manner. If the best defense anyone has against a conservative argument is to attack their religion, then I suggest those people get a little knowledge on whatever the topic is and try to refute them with facts of the topic, not sideways attack the opponent's religion. That is just proof of lack of an argument.

And without naming any names, Pagans and Wiccans are as capable of being insufferable asses as Christian fundies. Let's try to not prove ourselves to be exactly what we are accusing others of being.

Thanks

Gunny

Allie has a point, in her usual tactless manner. If the best defense anyone has against a conservative argument is to attack their religion, then I suggest those people get a little knowledge on whatever the topic is and try to refute them with facts of the topic, not sideways attack the opponent's religion. That is just proof of lack of an argument.

And without naming any names, Pagans and Wiccans are as capable of being insufferable asses as Christian fundies. Let's try to not prove ourselves to be exactly what we are accusing others of being.

Thanks

Gunny

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:beer:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Not to mention it's just rude. Common sense and decency tells you not to ridicule someone because of their religion. If you don't believe in God, fine. It's your choice and you're entitled to it. But to make fun of someone because they believe in God? It's childish. It's fine to oppose someone on the boards...it's what makes these boards fun and kind of the point of it all. But to bash someone over their personal belief is stupid and repetitive. You don't believe in God, fine, we get it.

That being said, I don't give a flying fuck if someone bashes me for believing in God. I have far more important things in my life to give a rat's ass about than some fat, loner, snot-nosed, punk, fucktard's warped rhetoric dribble.

It'd be nice to discuss 'n debate politics and other issues without the use of religion, in fact, it's the only way to discuss serious matters.

seems allie likes to attack others belief systems but when it happens to allie...allie runs and cries...how comical....when you attack others for the beliefs than you open yourself up to the same type of rhetoric. Stop whining and show others the respect you would like to be shown. Simple as that allie.

Not to mention it's just rude. Common sense and decency tells you not to ridicule someone because of their religion. If you don't believe in God, fine. It's your choice and you're entitled to it. But to make fun of someone because they believe in God? It's childish. It's fine to oppose someone on the boards...it's what makes these boards fun and kind of the point of it all. But to bash someone over their personal belief is stupid and repetitive. You don't believe in God, fine, we get it.

That being said, I don't give a flying fuck if someone bashes me for believing in God. I have far more important things in my life to give a rat's ass about than some fat, loner, snot-nosed, punk, fucktard's warped rhetoric dribble.

Says the guy who's probably blazed out of his mind right now.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back