Will someone please see to it that anti-Christian

i find it amusing that allie feels free to bash others but when its happens to her/him must run to the admins and whine....

old saying allie...if you cant take it...dont dish it out...most learn that at a very early age...but you seem slower than most to get the take on that.

It'd be nice to discuss 'n debate politics and other issues without the use of religion, in fact, it's the only way to discuss serious matters.

Depends. Unless I'm misreading your motive, ruling out religion pretty-much is just stacking the deck. Like it or not, admit it or not, Western society is based in religion. Our entire notions of right or wrong, good or bad are based on it.

Removing religion from arguments was NOT the intent of my post. It is point out to those who do it that attacking someone because they are Christian, or whatever religion is NOT a legitimate argument. Tough shit if you or whoever don't believe in it. I don't believe in yours, be it Wiccan, Islam, the theory of scientific creation ... what have you.

But I'll at least listen to what you have to say and all your going to get by flaming me for my belief is a torched ass in return.

For those that want to have pissing contests, there is an approporate forum. For discussing matters of religion, there is an appropriate forum. If the basis of someone's argument anywhere else is religious belief, refute it or don't. Acting like a 7th grader doesn't get it.

seems allie likes to attack others belief systems but when it happens to allie...allie runs and cries...how comical....when you attack others for the beliefs than you open yourself up to the same type of rhetoric. Stop whining and show others the respect you would like to be shown. Simple as that allie.

Point.

i find it amusing that allie feels free to bash others but when its happens to her/him must run to the admins and whine....

old saying allie...if you cant take it...dont dish it out...most learn that at a very early age...but you seem slower than most to get the take on that.

Note, that I merely stated allie has a point, and commented on that point. I am not defending her, nor anyone else since no specific incidents were mentioned.

I also acknowledged your previous post as making a point.

It is a fact, in general, there ARE some people who have been or currently are members of this board who do nothing but insult others for their religious beliefs.

It does not offend me, personally. It just tells me those individuals have closed minds and aren't worth wasting my time on. I could care less what others think of my religious beliefs. Odds are, I'm laughing just as hard at theirs.

Note, that I merely stated allie has a point, and commented on that point. I am not defending her, nor anyone else since no specific incidents were mentioned.

I also acknowledged your previous post as making a point.

It is a fact, in general, there ARE some people who have been or currently are members of this board who do nothing but insult others for their religious beliefs.

It does not offend me, personally. It just tells me those individuals have closed minds and aren't worth wasting my time on. I could care less what others think of my religious beliefs. Odds are, I'm laughing just as hard at theirs.

Gunny, and I would say Allie is one of the biggest offenders. That is my point. She/he does not show others respect but then demands it? that never works well, now does it? As for the religious beliefs of others, I have no problems with what others think or believe as long as they show the same respect and do not try to cram their religions down my throat.

Gunny, and I would say Allie is one of the biggest offenders. That is my point. She/he does not show others respect but then demands it? that never works well, now does it? As for the religious beliefs of others, I have no problems with what others think or believe as long as they show the same respect and do not try to cram their religions down my throat.

I am aware of how Allie operates. Why I commented on the topic and not the person.

Why We're Here.
WhyWeHere_Page_14.gif

PDF Version.

:razz:

IMO, this thread belongs in the sandbox.

But in case there is any remaining doubt...

You are all a bunch of FUCKING ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAG **** LICKER FUCKS!

Don't make me whip out mjolnir and thrash you soundly about the head and shoulders.:eusa_eh:
I sure am glad I didn't choose Baldur for my nick--then you'd be bringing out the mistletoe. :eek:

IMO, this thread belongs in the sandbox.

But in case there is any remaining doubt...

You are all a bunch of FUCKING ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAG **** LICKER FUCKS!

You're just jealous that this is getting more attention than your little niche in the world lately. :)

Not to mention it's just rude. Common sense and decency tells you not to ridicule someone because of their religion. If you don't believe in God, fine. It's your choice and you're entitled to it. But to make fun of someone because they believe in God? It's childish. It's fine to oppose someone on the boards...it's what makes these boards fun and kind of the point of it all. But to bash someone over their personal belief is stupid and repetitive. You don't believe in God, fine, we get it.

That being said, I don't give a flying fuck if someone bashes me for believing in God. I have far more important things in my life to give a rat's ass about than some fat, loner, snot-nosed, punk, fucktard's warped rhetoric dribble.

Yes, I was cruising a thread just now and came across a diatribe about how much booboo hates all born agains, and how they're going to hell.

It's rather disconcerting. I don't believe I've ever said I hated members of another religion because they belong to that religion.

Last edited:
seems allie likes to attack others belief systems but when it happens to allie...allie runs and cries...how comical....when you attack others for the beliefs than you open yourself up to the same type of rhetoric. Stop whining and show others the respect you would like to be shown. Simple as that allie.

Find a post where I've out of the blue claimed to "fucking hate all" Muslims, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, whatever.

That's what I'm talking about. Not occasional references to religion, but hate-filled posts which are directed at entire religions or posters, based upon nothing but their religion. And the posters who in every single thread, whether it's politics, elections, health, whatever, attempt to discredit those who disagree with them by ridiculing and stating their hatred of that person's religion.

Yes, I was crusing a thread just now and came across a diatribe about how much booboo hates all born agains, and how they're going to hell.

It's rather disconcerting. I don't believe I've ever said I hated members of another religion because they belong to that religion.

No, you just pretty much treat them like shit in every other way imagineable.. Same difference, really.

Except one form is bigotry.
The other is just debate.
It's a shame you don't get it, being a mod and all.

Except your method of debate is just hateful commentary. So, while you never use the word "hate", it's still the same thing in ugly packaging..

It's a shame you don't see there really isn't any difference, and it's not debate if it's nothing more than insults.

Oh, and do keep throwing the word "mod" out there.. It's not getting old, or anything.

Good, I'm glad you like it, since it is your title.

To call my comments hateful commentary while admitting I don't use hate filled rhetoric is rather self defeating, dear. Take a look at Booboo's posts. I guess you admire him more because he actually says that he hates Christians. I wonder what the reaction would be if I were to say I hate blacks? Or gays?

Which, btw, I have never said. Though liars attribute that to me all the time. Apparently you've swallowed it. It's a shame you can't think for yourself.

Forum List

Back