Will Romney drop out or suffer the beating and humiliation?

As to the op .. Mitt knows he has lost and

HE IS RELIEVED.

Mittens never wanted to win. Not really. Make no mistake, he's glad to be losing. Now, he can go back to ordering people to polish his yacht or whatever it is that he does to pass the days, and thanking his particular gawd that he doesn't have to actually do the work of the President of the United States.

And, the rest of us can breathe a sigh of ENORMOUS relief.

polishing his yacht. you talking about your one time candidate for President, Jon Kerry?:lol:

Either way, his political life will soon be over.

Why would President Romney's political career be over, Shitting Bull?

Will you take the cowards way out when 0bama loses?

Remember, suicide is NOT painless....

Why don't you try making your case without a racist slur?

Could it be because you have NO case without the nasty insult?

Try it.

I dare you.

Either way, his political life will soon be over.

Why would President Romney's political career be over, Shitting Bull?

Will you take the cowards way out when 0bama loses?

Remember, suicide is NOT painless....

Why don't you try making your case without a racist slur?

Could it be because you have NO case without the nasty insult?

Try it.

I dare you.

Why don''t you fuck off, troll...

Please, do not harm any people or pets when 0bama loses in November..

They are innocent and don't deserve your reactive attacks...

Last edited:
Okay, go ahead and hide behind racist slurs but it won't change the FACT that Mitten's is done for.

Lakhota is being very generous by calling this disaster a "political life".

But, call it whatever you want, its just about done and he can go back to doing whatever it is he does. Stefany doesn't like the image of him ordering his yacht polishers around so how 'bout we go with what Queen Ann said - shopping at Costco.

Doesn't matter as long as he stays out of DC.

Okay, go ahead and hide behind racist slurs but it won't change the FACT that Mitten's is done for.

But, call it whatever you want, its just about done and he can go back to doing whatever it is he does. Stefany doesn't like the image of him ordering his yacht polishers around so how 'bout we go with what Queen Ann said - shopping at Costco.

An 0bama fluffer like you will be weeping buckets of tears when 0bama loses... You'll wonder why the polls were so wrong and you'll blame republicans for cheating...

I will laugh at you idiots....:lol:

Mitt will always be an LDS hero. But that's all. The rest of the GOP will regard him with even more loathing than they regard Bush, so under the bus he'll go. Mitt has no career in politics to fall back on, no base of his own, and nobody likes him, so he'll retreat to Utah and vanish from public life.

.......as a multimillionaire, which ain't all that bad.

He won't drop out; however he will lose. Whether he will be humiliated remains to be seen, but even if he is the humiliation won't last long. This country is facing serious problems on many fronts, and if the reelected Obama cannot resolve them rather quickly, people will forget about Romney; hell some may even wish they had voted for him. Frankly, I don't see peace, prosperity and happiness just over the horizon; rather, the future as far as I can see is dismal and fearful.

I am a Republican and I would like to see Obama lose, but I am convinced that will not happen. Obama appears to care about the poor and middle class and his message is resonating with a majority of voters. Romney, on the other hand, appears to be cold and unfeeling. Elections are all about images and so far Obama is the clear winner.

Economists may argue that the Bush tax cuts are good for the economy, but to support them when the country is drowning in dept and people cannot find work is political suicide. Economists may argue that asking the rich to pay more taxes would result in less business investment and hence even more job losses; however, when people are hurting and Obama says the rich should pay “their fair share,” those who are not rich applaud the message. Romney's comment about the 47%, regardless of his intentions, was one of the most naïve statements I have ever heard in my lifetime. He should know that every word he says will be recorded and exploited, and the press is not on his side.

I could go on and on about Obama's failures, but I know I am shouting into the wind. He will win because he knows how to win elections and Romney does not.

An 0bama fluffer like you will be weeping buckets of tears when 0bama loses... You'll wonder why the polls were so wrong and you'll blame republicans for cheating...

I will laugh at you idiots....:lol:

So, on the other side of that coin, will you be laughed AT if Obama wins?

mitt-romney-romney-smirk-smug-politics-1347648787.jpg

Forum List

Back