Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I don't know what these rioters (so-called "protesters") think they are doing, but defeating Trump isn't one of them. Stuff like you see below doesn't convince normal legal Americans to feel sympathetic to their cause.

Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-7.35.24-PM.png

I think Donald Trump likely will defeat Hillary Clinton, simply because she is such a terrible candidate. But if the current trend toward anti-Trump riots and violence continues, Trump could win going away.

Last night in Orange County, Trump addressed a crowd of thousands. Anti-Trump demonstrators, some waving Mexican flags, attacked policemen and bystanders. The liberalLos Angeles Times reports:

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Donald Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully [!] declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate.

Traffic came to a halt as a boisterous crowd walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle, and at one point tried to flip a police car.

One Costa Mesa police officer was struck in the head by a rock thrown by a protestor, authorities said.

The rioters “appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.” Seventeen were arrested.

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.
Actually, it's Trump is right.

The picture in the OP has me worried. I am worried about who is taking care of their medical practice and law practice as these doctors and lawyers protest. I can tell that the one is a proctologist because he is giving the international sign that it is time for a digital exam.

Actually, it's Trump is right.

Hmmm....what?

Would anyone present who did NOT cast two votes for Scrub please raise their hands?

Thought so......

Liberals consider themselves peaceful protestors. How come at their protests rapes, murders, and looting of businesses occurs? The Leftist media is always concerned about rhetoric from a Conservative protest and whenviolence erupts from a Lefty protest, we are told that "we need to understand them".

Would anyone present who did NOT cast two votes for Scrub please raise their hands?

Thought so......

Given the alternatives of Algor and Lurch, Bush was the only choice.

Sure, Bri.......and the proof is in the pudding, right?

The proof is the record of these two incompetent douche bags. Lurch is a laughingstock as Secretary of State, and Gore has humiliated himself with all his lies and distortion about Climate Change.

Thought so......

Given the alternatives of Algor and Lurch, Bush was the only choice.

Sure, Bri.......and the proof is in the pudding, right?

The proof is the record of these two incompetent douche bags. Lurch is a laughingstock as Secretary of State, and Gore has humiliated himself with all his lies and distortion about Climate Change.

How about Scrub's record?

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Obama promised Transformation. welcome to the new Divided states of America. Where you can't even attend a political event without getting harassed, spit on, vulgarity spew on you and the Democrat party and their goons sit in their nice offices saying : my what a fine job we've done.

lovely isn't it?

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".

The Latinos promise more and more violent protests with more Mexican flags.

I hope so and they don't chicken out. Trump could sweep the entire country.

The fact that unions and the Mexican government is behind this anti-Trump move will backfire. It was cause a huge turn out of those who have never voted or abstained for years. It will bring Democrats and Independents to Trump. We will see something similar to the Reagan landslide in November 2016.

Damn!
I fractured my left wrist, I'm left handed, and am in a huge cast

Forum List

Back