Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
image.jpeg

Mexican immigrants flying Mexican flags at American political rallies is a bad idea.

That horse has already left the stable......those photos will be used from now until November.

Except that it's not Hillary out there with a Mexican flag.

Trump has a never-ending stream of comments that will be played in a continuous loop between now and November.

Here's a sample of what's coming. And a lot is coming.

Mexican immigrants flying Mexican flags at American political rallies is a bad idea.

That horse has already left the stable......those photos will be used from now until November.

Trump has a never-ending stream of comments that will be played in a continuous loop between now and November.

I got news for you, bub, all men have said similar things at one time or another, and most of those comments were directed at particular women who made similar comments about him.

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
View attachment 73479

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

I got news for you, bub, all men have said similar things at one time or another, and most of those comments were directed at particular women who made similar comments about him.

Bri,

You just make shit up as our go along......

Bri,

No I don't.

As bad as Trump is, hate and rioting isn't a solution. Those Cali rioters are just expressing their inner hate and were indulging in intimidation and harassment. I thought those peeps were against all that...WTF? And so it goes.

Bri,

No I don't.

OK......so provide three corresponding comments from women which occasioned Trump's "responses".......

Bri,

No I don't.

OK......so provide three corresponding comments from women which occasioned Trump's "responses".......

I'd have to watch the video again and I have no interest in that. You'll just have to take it on trust.

Bri,

No I don't.

I'd have to watch the video again and I have no interest in that. You'll just have to take it on trust.

How about we agree that it was Boldly Asserted........

Problem is, hillary has the rapist/womanizer bill clinton out there campaigning for her. That should balance things out a little.

Yeah, run with that, "bub."

View attachment 73492

Gallup says his negative rating is 60%. Hillary's is 55%, so that doesn't appear to be much of a handicap for Trump.

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Remember to have a list of others to blame rather than yourself when you get crushed in November.

View attachment 73492

Gallup says his negative rating is 60%. Hillary's is 55%, so that doesn't appear to be much of a handicap for Trump.

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Remember to have a list of others to blame rather than yourself when you get crushed in November.

Maybe he can use the same list you used to explain why Little Marco got slaughtered?

:rofl:

View attachment 73479

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

Scrub?

View attachment 73492

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Maybe he can use the same list you used to explain why Little Marco got slaughtered?

:rofl:

Everyone knew Marco was going to be creamed. Your point?

Forum List

Back