Six months paid maternity leave for everyone! Then, maternity leave for non-parents too!

I don't know where the happy medium is but a new mother belongs with their newborn. Pro life ends at birth I guess. Its a good thing fewer young couples are choosing to have kids. That way they can dedicate their whole well being to their employers.

Yes, treating our fellow human beings with respect and compassion is so damn outrageous. We don't need to become an enlightened compassionate species. We just need to continue hating each other and treating each other as badly as possible. So to hell with the babies and their parents. There's bleepin money to be made dammit!!. USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:
Yes, treating our fellow human beings with respect and compassion is so damn outrageous. We don't need to become an enlightened compassionate species. We just need to continue hating each other and treating each other as badly as possible. So to hell with the babies and their parents. There's bleepin money to be made dammit!!. USA! USA! USA!

You're damned right. She needs to be clocking back in 24 hours after that baby is crowning.

You're damned right. She needs to be clocking back in 24 hours after that baby is crowning.

Can't tell whether you're joking or not. But most greedy white Republican dudes do pretty much feel that way. Why be respectful and compassionate to our fellow human beings? That shit's just insane. We need to continue to hate and abuse our fellow human beings. That makes much more sense.

Maybe if there also was a father, she could take time off, without stealing money from others via government...

Ah, but that would require having some respect towards the children. We can't afford that as regressives! That is rather clear as the person thinks that the maternity leave should be expanded to women without children (absolutely ridiculous). I bet she thinks your kids should be on the hook for her retirement too. Classic loser personality.

Let using kids as ATMs continue!

Maybe if there also was a father, she could take time off, without stealing money from others via government...

Ah, but that would require having some respect towards the children. We can't afford that as regressives! That is rather clear as the person thinks that the maternity leave should be expanded to women without children (absolutely ridiculous). I bet she thinks your kids should be on the hook for her retirement too. Classic loser personality.

Right On! To hell with parents and their babies. Money's the only thing that matters. They should just STFU and get to work.

I don't know where the happy medium is but a new mother belongs with their newborn. Pro life ends at birth I guess. Its a good thing fewer young couples are choosing to have kids. That way they can dedicate their whole well being to their employers.

A mother can spend as much time with her kids as she wants

Why does her employer have to pay her not to work so she can?

Save your money, save up your vacation time, then have your kid. Go back to work or don't just don't expect other people to pay you not to work

Right On! To hell with parents and their babies. Money's the only thing that matters. They should just STFU and get to work.
Pay for your own fucking kids

Pay for your own fucking kids

I know, right? To hell with those babies and parents. This is America, it's all about the money. There's no room for respect and compassion for our fellow human beings. USA! USA!

So just a question, which of these statements do the regressos here agree with?

[ ] Maternity benefits are only for women with children.
[ ] Screw having kids! Maternity benefits are for everyone (Maybe even males)!

Maternity Leaves are usually unpaid leaves. All the businesses are doing, is promising not to fire the Mother. And it took years of bitter fighting to get them to agree to that. Very few if any businesses pay for Maternity Leaves.

It would be nice if we could evolve as a species and start showing our Mothers & Fathers some respect and compassion. But i know humanity as a whole, isn't ready for that. Hate & greed still rule humanity. Maybe someday we'll change though.

Last edited:
Every employee should get 8 weeks paid time off every year. This would give us time to re-generate. Businesses could get government funding for their employees time off. Also the government should pay employees for their vacations, if the employee decides to stay in the US, for vacation the government would pay two weeks, if the employee wanted to visit another company, only one week.

I go even a step further and believe the Father should also receive a leave when his child is born. I know that makes me an "Evil Communist', but so be it i guess. Human beings should start treating each other with more respect and compassion. It shouldn't always be only about the money.

Forum List

Back