Will Rioters Hand the Election to Trump?

Americans just love seeing foreign fighters flying a foreign flag.

you mean like this?

920x920.jpg

Or maybe like this.

18922500-mmmain.jpg

The fact that unions and the Mexican government is behind this anti-Trump move will backfire. It was cause a huge turn out of those who have never voted or abstained for years. It will bring Democrats and Independents to Trump. We will see something similar to the Reagan landslide in November 2016.

i doubt it. again, the only people who are going to be angry about these protests are the one who would have never vote Democratic to start with.

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
View attachment 73479

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

Scrub?

I bet you're a Pred fan......

All mexico wants is control of our elections and veto power over all candidates. What's wong with that?

I doubt it. Simple minded people, and they are a majority in this country now (the election of 0bama being exhibit A), will look at this and think: "Do I want this stuff to continue for four years? No. I can't vote for Trump!" I'm sure that that is what these criminals are trying to accomplish.

it's always amusing having a simpleton call people smarter than him "simple minded".
View attachment 73479

Pred......we both know you cast two votes for Scrub.......denial won't serve you in the long run.....

Scrub?

That's what the name says. Jealous?

I got news for you, bub, all men have said similar things at one time or another, and most of those comments were directed at particular women who made similar comments about him.

Yeah, run with that, "bub."

View attachment 73492

Gallup says his negative rating is 60%. Hillary's is 55%, so that doesn't appear to be much of a handicap for Trump.

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Remember to have a list of others to blame rather than yourself when you get crushed in November.

I seriously wonder why you call yourself a conservative. You're always rooting for the other side.

They'll hurt Hillary but even God couldn't hand the election to Trump.

Hillary is under attack from right wing nut jobs? Oh, it must be a day that ends in “y”. She lives under attack from halfwits and is quite accustomed to dealing with it.

I got news for you, bub, all men have said similar things at one time or another, and most of those comments were directed at particular women who made similar comments about him.

View attachment 73492

Gallup says his negative rating is 60%. Hillary's is 55%, so that doesn't appear to be much of a handicap for Trump.

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Remember to have a list of others to blame rather than yourself when you get crushed in November.

I seriously wonder why you call yourself a conservative. You're always rooting for the other side.

Not divisive at all…lol

Since you’ve rammed through Voter ID Laws, you can no longer say that the Dems are cheating that the ballot box. What excuses will you give for Trump’s upcoming defeat?

View attachment 73479

Scrub?

That's what the name says. Jealous?

Do you consider yourself smarter than Bripat?

They'll hurt Hillary but even God couldn't hand the election to Trump.
You really need to get your tongue out of Hillary's asshole pal. Or should I call you 'Baghdad Bob'?
Hillary's support among her so-called 'base' is collapsing every day.
By the time the FBI recommends a long list of felony charges be laid against her she'll have the same number of supporters as Rev. Al has negroes who watch his Sunday morning MSNBC joke.
Exclusive - CLINTON CRASH: Hillary Has Received Hundreds of Thousands Fewer Votes in 2016 vs. 2008 - Breitbart

Are they protesting America? . . . . .

Didn't think so.

those people aren't protesting America.

They are protesting an orange hued racist reality TV show clown who has hijacked what used to be a credible political party.

Of course they are protesting America. Why do you think they are waving the Mexican flag around? They oppose freedom of speech for anyone who disagrees with their agenda.

View attachment 73492

Trump's Negative Image

People view Hillary more favorable than Trump.

Trump's current net favorable/unfavorable rating is -37%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

Hillary's current net favorable/unfavorable rating is -17%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

That's a big gap.

And Trump's negatives are the highest in polling history.

View attachment 73492

Trump's Negative Image

If you say so.

Maybe he can use the same list you used to explain why Little Marco got slaughtered?

:rofl:

Rubio lost because he was viewed as too inexperienced, too much of a lightweight, and too much of an establishment candidate in a time when the base is angry at the establishment.

But most of Trump's supporters won't view Trump's enormous flaws as the reason why he is going to lose. They are going to blame everything else but him.

Would anyone present who did NOT cast two votes for Scrub please raise their hands?

Thought so......

Given the alternatives of Algor and Lurch, Bush was the only choice.

Speaking of Lurch what a lying asshole. He just lectured the world on climate change and fossil fuels...while his own fortune is invested in over 100 fossil fuel corporations vs 4 alternative energy companies.

Forum List

Back