*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks.
.....And, he's got a LOT o' cleanin'-up, to do, after Lil' Dumbya's drunken-rampage.​
Cleaning up? Iraq is fine thanks to Bush and Afghanistan still needs to be occupied until we are victorious in the war on terrorism and until Bin Laden is dead or captured.
IOW, Afghanistan will become the Guam of Asia.

Yippy skippy.

.....And, he's got a LOT o' cleanin'-up, to do, after Lil' Dumbya's drunken-rampage.​
Cleaning up? Iraq is fine thanks to Bush and Afghanistan still needs to be occupied until we are victorious in the war on terrorism and until Bin Laden is dead or captured.

Ask the women and Christians in Iraq if everything is fine now....but maybe you don't care about what happens to them.

As in all wars, people die in the quest for freedom and democracy. Iraq is a democracy and the people are free. Collateral damage is going to happen.

"4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!"

Ok.

If he doesn't go to war or launch some counter attack he will become very unpopular, even with his allies.

So I think he would at least launch an equal retaliation.

Ask the women and Christians in Iraq if everything is fine now....but maybe you don't care about what happens to them.

As in all wars, people die in the quest for freedom and democracy. Iraq is a democracy and the people are free. Collateral damage is going to happen.

100,000 dead is alot of collateral

"4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!"

Ok.

If he doesn't go to war or launch some counter attack he will become very unpopular, even with his allies.

I guess I don't understand what he has to gain by launching a "counterattack." Nothing of significance was attacked. All that happened is that the North and South traded a few artillery shells over a disputed island. That's it.

I served two tours on the ROK. This is just another day but with bigger "bullets." The American public would go into cardiac arrest if it were ever to find out exactly what goes on along the DMZ.

The only difference is that this recent incident gained worldwide attention on a slow news day.

"4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!"

Ok.

I guess I don't understand what he has to gain by launching a "counterattack." Nothing of significance was attacked. All that happened is that the North and South traded a few artillery shells over a disputed island. That's it.

I thought we were talking about a hypothetical attack on the U.S. by NK, even if it was only 4 soldiers dead.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama is sending an aircraft carrier to SK and if its attacked and our men are killed, then thats *okie dokie*?
2. Seems like we are asking for it.
3. Why is that?
4. Can anyone guess?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I didnt realize you were pro-Christian.
I know what your interest in the women is.

Sorry bout that

Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama is sending an aircraft carrier to SK and if its attacked and our men are killed, then thats *okie dokie*?

Where are you getting this from?

1. From Drudgereport.com
2. War Games.
3. Link and sample:US, SKorea launch war games in tense Yellow Sea - Yahoo! News

"YEONPYEONG ISLAND, South Korea – A U.S. supercarrier and South Korean destroyer took up position in the tense Yellow Sea on Sunday for joint military exercises that were a united show of force just days after a deadly North Korean artillery attack.

As tensions escalated across the region, with North Korea threatening another "merciless" attack, China belatedly jumped into the fray. Beijing's top nuclear envoy, Wu Dawei, called for an emergency meeting in early December among regional powers involved in nuclear disarmament talks, including North Korea."

4. So the aircraft carrier is already there, and if its attacked the question remains, *Then will shit will hit the fan, all over Asia?*
5. Question is do we have to be there now?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I think its stupid to stand up against NK, and thier backers China and Russia.
2. We don't have a beef with China or Russia, and SK is a paper tiger.
3. All SK needs to do is stop sending the NK's food supplies, and other goods, and NK will starve this winter.
4. Much more effective than actual military action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

And what "US interests" are involved in this dispute?
Our interests in South Koreas economy and the safety of Japan.

Ever heard of apostrophes?

1. Who made you the *King of Punctuation*?
2. Just STFU and go try and start a thread.
3. I am sure if you put your wittle mind to it, you can do it!!!!!:lol:
4. Or have you tried that before, and nobody posted on it, and it bowoke your wittle heart???:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I think its stupid to stand up against NK, and thier backers China and Russia.
2. We don't have a beef with China or Russia, and SK is a paper tiger.
3. All SK needs to do is stop sending the NK's food supplies, and other goods, and NK will starve this winter.
4. Much more effective than actual military action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so first it's "puss" if he doesn't do something, now it would be dumb to do something. Good thing your wishy-washy ass isn't CiC

Forum List

Back