*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

Naturally. And the consequences we will find out of later. That blows the doors out on Obama and his open-style Government. In effect? Another LIE exposed.

What? What control does Obama have over what China says to North Korea behind closed doors?

Frankly, if China has to whisper in NK's ear in private to save face and prevent the Korean war from resuming, I don't give a fuck.

I don't need to know everything.

Yea i wouldn't bet on China invading and taking North Korea out but stranger things have happened in the past. An agreement could be reached by China and other interested parties on a swift invasion victory. It might be what's best for China in the end. This really should be China's War in my opinion. They created this Frankenstein and now it's time for them to take him out.

Naturally. And the consequences we will find out of later. That blows the doors out on Obama and his open-style Government. In effect? Another LIE exposed.

What? What control does Obama have over what China says to North Korea behind closed doors?

Frankly, if China has to whisper in NK's ear in private to save face and prevent the Korean war from resuming, I don't give a fuck.

I'll take "Whom owns alot of American Debt" For $1,000 Alex...

Yea i wouldn't bet on China invading and taking North Korea out but stranger things have happened in the past. An agreement could be reached by China and other interested parties on a swift invasion victory. It might be what's best for China in the end. This really should be China's War in my opinion. They created this Frankenstein and now it's time for them to take him out.

That's not how China sees it ("created a monster").

The issue for China is if they are willing to let NK screw up their bank roll.

They are not.

China has aspirations to be the next Superpower. They aren't going to do that by screwing up their financial situation out of old communists loyalties.

You are exactly right.

Which begs the question: why did we borrow money from China to finance Iraq?

That was stupid.

Here's China's response which was released today. They oppose us bringing a Carrier Task Force to the yellow sea to join S Korea for war games. They don't condemn North Korea in any statement made.

China Raises 'Concern' Over U.S. Plan to Hold Joint Military Exercises With South Korea - FoxNews.com

DANDONG, China—China made its first official protest over plans by the U.S. and South Korea to hold joint military exercises involving the aircraft carrier USS George Washington in the Yellow Sea on Sunday.

But Beijing's protest, in a statement from the Foreign Ministry Friday, was noticeably more restrained than when the U.S. announced similar plans, involving the same aircraft carrier, in July.

The statement also appeared to offer all sides a face-saving compromise, by implying China did not oppose exercises outside its "exclusive economic zone," a term of international maritime law that generally extends 200 nautical miles from a country's coast.

The restrained language, and the apparent diplomatic get-out, could reflect China's concern that the North Korean crisis will overshadow a planned trip to Washington in January by President Hu Jintao.

images

Here's China's response which was released today. They oppose us bringing a Carrier Task Force to the yellow sea to join S Korea for war games. They don't condemn North Korea in any statement made.

China Raises 'Concern' Over U.S. Plan to Hold Joint Military Exercises With South Korea - FoxNews.com

DANDONG, China—China made its first official protest over plans by the U.S. and South Korea to hold joint military exercises involving the aircraft carrier USS George Washington in the Yellow Sea on Sunday.

But Beijing's protest, in a statement from the Foreign Ministry Friday, was noticeably more restrained than when the U.S. announced similar plans, involving the same aircraft carrier, in July.

The statement also appeared to offer all sides a face-saving compromise, by implying China did not oppose exercises outside its "exclusive economic zone," a term of international maritime law that generally extends 200 nautical miles from a country's coast.

The restrained language, and the apparent diplomatic get-out, could reflect China's concern that the North Korean crisis will overshadow a planned trip to Washington in January by President Hu Jintao.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear what is discussed regarding Taiwan...

Why is North Korea our enemy? Seems pretty stupid to me. China practically owns our nation at this point. If we are willing to do all that business with China,i see no reason for North Korea to be our enemy. The whole North Korea/Enemy concept seems pretty out-dated to me. South Korea is more than capable of defending themselves at this point. We should have left South Korea a long long time ago. No more failed World's Policeman & World's Referee policies. That stuff is just so old.

Except China isn't really our friend. Just an unfair business partner we seem to not want to wean ourselves from, since on the surface, their cheap merch is just too tempting.

I think we should remain enemies with North Korea. Do anything we can do to alienate ourselves from their friend China...

ou think NK "screwed up"? What makes you think the Chinese have a stake in not supporting NK? What would China get out of reining them in?

They do less than 3 billion dollars in trade with NK. They do 126 billion in trade with SK. They do much, much more in trade with us.

No, I suspect the Chinese know exactly what is going on and have been supportive. The U.S. will send money to NK to make them quit. China will negotiate more sweetheart deals with SoKorea. It's a win-win for them.

You also wanted to nuke N. Korea.

Really? Where did I say that? Or are you just lying again?
They have every incentive to let NK cadge as muich money from the West as they can. This has been going for a long time. It won't stop until the Kims are history.

You are exactly right.

Which begs the question: why did we borrow money from China to finance Iraq?

That was stupid.

WHere did we borrow money from China to finance IRaq? Where do you come up with these things??

I am not talking about what North Korea would do if we used a nuke. I am talking about what the rest of the world would do.

Again, this is why I am glad you aren't in charge of jack and shit.

And who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks?
That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks.
.....And, he's got a LOT o' cleanin'-up, to do, after Lil' Dumbya's drunken-rampage.​

And this why all eyes are on China and their reaction. I haven't seen any stories out there have you?

Because what they say to N. Korea will be done behind closed doors and without television coverage.

Naturally. And the consequences we will find out of later. That blows the doors out on Obama and his open-style Government.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....let's blame Bush, for this one. It'd make as much sense. :rolleyes:

alextrabek.jpg

"For $1,000......He's been awarded The Bank Of Bejing's "Most Favored Customer"-status...."

bush_phone_upsidedown.jpg

Hopefully China will be dragged into this one. They should invade and reign North Korea in. North Korea is their creation therefore it's their responsibility to reign them in. Let them fight another useless War. We shouldn't be involved with this one. Why the hell are we still in South Korea. I think 70yrs. is long enough. South Korea can handle themselves at this point.
I don't think we can blame China for the creation of North Korea. That distinction belongs to Harry Truman, Stalin and Churchill among others:

"At the Potsdam Conference (July–August 1945), the Allies unilaterally decided to divide Korea—without consulting the Koreans—in contradiction of the Cairo Conference.[38]:24[46]:24–5[60]:25[61]

On 8 September 1945, Lt. Gen. John R. Hodge of the United States arrived in Incheon to accept the Japanese surrender south of the 38th parallel.[46]

"Appointed as military governor, General Hodge directly controlled South Korea via the United States Army Military Government in Korea (USAMGIK 1945–48).[62]:63

"He established control by restoring to power the key Japanese colonial administrators and their Korean police collaborators.

"The USAMGIK refused to recognise the provisional government of the short-lived People's Republic of Korea (PRK) because he suspected it was communist.

"These policies, voiding popular Korean sovereignty, provoked the civil insurrections and guerrilla warfare...

"In December 1945, Korea was administered by a US–USSR Joint Commission, as agreed at the Moscow Conference (1945).

"The Koreans were excluded from the talks.

"The commission decided the country would become independent after a five-year trusteeship action facilitated by each régime sharing its sponsor's ideology.[38]:25–6[63]

"The Korean populace revolted; in the south, some protested, and some rose in arms;[39] to contain them, the USAMGIK banned strikes on 8 December 1945 and outlawed the PRK Revolutionary Government and the PRK People's Committees on 12 December 1945."

Wiki - Korean War

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Obamadinejad will complain to China.

China will diffuse the situation.

Result: NKorean shitheads showed that they are relevant. This will also show that China is in control.

According to an AP account of the events, Obama has already asked Beijing for assistance and no doubt, guidance.
One aspect of Obama's inexperience is ANY test of his foreign policy skills( or lack thereof) is monumental..IMO a non-military solution is always the best solution. However a leader with the might the size of the US military should always show he is willing to go from the negotiating table to the trigger.
Peace, my friends, is secured by the threat of military action and assured destruction.
Obama comes from a position of weakness. He is weak at home, with low approval ratings and a bad mid term election result. He is weak abroad as many of our allies are unhappy with his economic policies. And he is mired in Afghanistan. The Norks and Chinese know he cannot afford to go to war over anything. Thus any move will be rightly perceived as bluff.
This is scary for this country and a good reason why Obama ought to be one and done.

Didn't our previous administration turn to China regarding their nuclear program? History shows that going through China and other Pacific Rim countries was the only way the previous administration was going to deal with North Korea.

According to an AP account of the events, Obama has already asked Beijing for assistance and no doubt, guidance.
One aspect of Obama's inexperience is ANY test of his foreign policy skills( or lack thereof) is monumental..IMO a non-military solution is always the best solution. However a leader with the might the size of the US military should always show he is willing to go from the negotiating table to the trigger.
Peace, my friends, is secured by the threat of military action and assured destruction.
Obama comes from a position of weakness. He is weak at home, with low approval ratings and a bad mid term election result. He is weak abroad as many of our allies are unhappy with his economic policies. And he is mired in Afghanistan. The Norks and Chinese know he cannot afford to go to war over anything. Thus any move will be rightly perceived as bluff.
This is scary for this country and a good reason why Obama ought to be one and done.

Didn't our previous administration turn to China regarding their nuclear program? History shows that going through China and other Pacific Rim countries was the only way the previous administration was going to deal with North Korea.

That is not true...They also called North Korea an axis of evil which terrified them to the core

That is not true...They also called North Korea an axis of evil which terrified them to the core

You must have forgotten that the Bush Administration was unwilling to participate in bilateral negotiations with Noorth Korea. He implored what is called Six Party Talks, with China, Japan, Russia, North Korea, South Korea and the US. The concept was that China had some sort of control on NK.
wws.princeton.edu/research/cases/Shin4-09.pdf

Forum List

Back