Will Obama Apologize To America & POTUS Trump?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Obama Bin Lying has been in hiding for 3 months knowing full well exactly what he did!

He set this whole thing up, and not only conducted surveillance on President Trump, but changed the way Classified Information was shared within the Intelligence Community to achieve Maximum Damage against President Trump, and then committed further felonies by sharing classified inflormation, & additional felonies unmasking the targets of the Illegal surveillance.

Felonies on top of felonies were committed. In fact this is so Scandalous and Seditious that I shouldn't be asking if he should apologize but if he should be put on trial for Treason!

Comey is now officially a LIAR BTW and should be fired and charges brought against him! So put his ass on trial with Obama as Co-conspirators!

Nixon thanks Obama Bin Lying for finally getting the monkey off of his back!

Last edited:
The gov needs to seize Obama's passport immediately so that he will be available for questioning.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama Bin Lying has been in hiding for 3 months knowing full well exactly what he did!

He set this whole thing up, and not only conducted surveillance on President Trump, but changed the way Classified Information was shared within the Intelligence Community to achieve Maximum Damage against President Trump, and then committed further felonies by sharing classified inflormation, & additional felonies unmasking the targets of the Illegal surveillance.

Felonies on top of felonies were committed. In fact this is so Scandalous and Seditious that I shouldn't be asking if he should apologize but if he should be put on trial for Treason!

Comey is now officially a LIAR BTW and should be fired and charges brought against him! So put his ass on trial with Obama as Co-conspirators!

Obama in hiding? I thought you embarrassing rubes said he was running a secret underground government.

So you don't think the Comey hearing went well for the prez?

From his bunker like Hitler.
Where is Waldo?

Obama in hiding? I thought you embarrassing rubes said he was running a secret underground government.

From his bunker like Hitler.
Where is Waldo?

7 posts to Godwin's law. Not bad.

It went perfect as Comey Perjured Himself.

The old hope and change trick, eh?

I asked Liberals if they thought Obama should apologize to America and President Trump.

Apparently they are too busy cheering on illegal immigrants raping a 14 year old girl or Jihadists killing innocent people in the U.K. to answer?

Apparently they want to deflect and ridicule rather than tell the truth for the first time in their miserable lives!

:eek: Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull :eek:

Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool.

It went perfect as Comey Perjured Himself.

Still flinging it about I see.
You must be really upset!

he sure has been quiet all of this time,,,hmm,,did he fly to europe, and wait for all of this to blow over? is he staying in the russian version of motel6 ??

Forum List

Back