Will Obama Apologize To America & POTUS Trump?

You asked the question dummy and I gave you an honest answer which is more than you would get from Comey or Obama Bin Lying.

It went perfect as Comey Perjured Himself.

Obama Bin Lying has been in hiding for 3 months knowing full well exactly what he did!

He set this whole thing up, and not only conducted surveillance on President Trump, but changed the way Classified Information was shared within the Intelligence Community to achieve Maximum Damage against President Trump, and then committed further felonies by sharing classified inflormation, & additional felonies unmasking the targets of the Illegal surveillance.

Felonies on top of felonies were committed. In fact this is so Scandalous and Seditious that I shouldn't be asking if he should apologize but if he should be put on trial for Treason!

Comey is now officially a LIAR BTW and should be fired and charges brought against him! So put his ass on trial with Obama as Co-conspirators!

Nixon thanks Obama Bin Lying for finally getting the monkey off of his back!
So you don't think the Comey hearing went well for the prez?
Still flinging it about I see.
You must be really upset!

Obama Bin Lying has been in hiding for 3 months knowing full well exactly what he did!

He set this whole thing up, and not only conducted surveillance on President Trump, but changed the way Classified Information was shared within the Intelligence Community to achieve Maximum Damage against President Trump, and then committed further felonies by sharing classified inflormation, & additional felonies unmasking the targets of the Illegal surveillance.

Felonies on top of felonies were committed. In fact this is so Scandalous and Seditious that I shouldn't be asking if he should apologize but if he should be put on trial for Treason!

Comey is now officially a LIAR BTW and should be fired and charges brought against him! So put his ass on trial with Obama as Co-conspirators!

Thanks for the laugh! The real question is when should trump apologize and his moronic supporters should start feeling duped! :)

I still find it funny his birth certificate says his dad was born in Kenya, even though it didn't exist at the time.

Blondi wants to be known as the official fuck head among right wingers,,,,

The Colony and Protectorate of Kenya was under British rule from 1921-1963 and Obama Sr. was born in 1936......Find a grown up to send you to your room, MORON......LOL

he sure has been quiet all of this time,,,hmm,,did he fly to europe, and wait for all of this to blow over? is he staying in the russian version of motel6 ??

Yeah, Obama seems really "worried' about assholes like you and your fellow morons....LOL

obama-branson-torr-1486490544.jpg

He should apologize to Kenya for denying he was born there too, and then turn himself in to ICE.

he should apologise for hiding his murky past.

I still find it funny his birth certificate says his dad was born in Kenya, even though it didn't exist at the time.

The Colony of Kenya was established on 11 June 1920 when the territories of the former East Africa Protectorate (except those parts of that Protectorate over which His Majesty the Sultan of Zanzibar had sovereignty) were annexed by Britain.[2] The Kenya Protectorate was established on 13 August 1920 when the territories of the former East Africa Protectorate which were not annexed by Britain were established as a British Protectorate.[3] The Protectorate of Kenya was governed as part of the Colony of Kenya by virtue of an agreement between the United Kingdom and the Sultan dated 14 December 1895.[4][5][6]

In summary, the "Colony of Kenya" referred to the interior lands. The "Protectorate of Kenya" was a 16 km (10 mi) coastal strip together with certain islands which remained under the sovereignty of the Sultan of Zanzibar until the independence of Kenya.[7]
Kenya Colony - Wikipedia

You asked the question dummy and I gave you an honest answer which is more than you would get from Comey or Obama Bin Lying.

Still flinging it about I see.
You must be really upset!
Throwing out a whole bunch of debunked or unsubstantiated accusations as facts isn't answering anything.

That's about the most offensive and Anti-American thing I've read today.

What an asshole....must have a tree branch up his fat ass

2017%2F2%2F1%2F176627217.jpg
:eek: Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull :eek:

Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool.

Before Obama apologizes to Trump for wiretapping The Donald, we first need Bigfoot to return Elvis.

I bet there is a 99 percent correlation between birfers and those who bleev Trump's bullshit about being wiretapped by Obama.

The Colony and Protectorate of Kenya was under British rule from 1921-1963 and Obama Sr. was born in 1936......Find a grown up to send you to your room, MORON......LOL
It was called the East Africa Protectorate under British rule. The Republic of Kenya was founded in 1964.

It was called the East Africa Protectorate under British rule. The Republic of Kenya was founded in 1964.

NO......moron......just admit you're an idiot and go to bed.......

In 1920 the East Africa Protectorate was turned into a colony and renamed Kenya, for its highest mountain.

Comey had to have knowledge that his staff was compiling data and disseminating it. This is going to end badly for him. He told congress that he had no knowledge of actions within his agency targeting Trump. These reports are written evidence of criminal misconduct.

You really shouldn't lecture or pretend to know about the history of Kenya. It is obvious you have no idea about what you are talking about.

NO......moron......just admit you're an idiot and go to bed.......

In 1920 the East Africa Protectorate was turned into a colony and renamed Kenya, for its highest mountain.
"The British Government founded the East African Protectorate in 1895 and soon after, opened the fertile highlands to white settlers. Even before it was officially declared a British colony in 1920."

A Brief History on Kenya | Republic of Kenya | The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya

It's always fun to tweak libs. Not a birther by any definition, but it is fun to watch them freak out.

Yeah he should because it's his fault Comrade Donald (that lying turncoat piece of shit) was elected.

No wait that was Republicans who did that. Will they apologize?

:eek: Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull :eek:

Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool.
Hope they got the ones out of the microwave and the bust of Churchill.

Forum List

Back