Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
RollTideswing.gif

The Tide can be thrown against.

How Johnny TD of Texas A &M esyablished his Heisman credentials.

Even the commentators in the Bama _Auburn game comented on Bamas crummy pass D.

Everett Golson and the talented corps of ND WRs, TE and pass-catching RBs (Theo Riddick) will torch those guys.

Shoulnt be a close game.

The Tide can be thrown against.

How Johnny TD of Texas A &M esyablished his Heisman credentials.

Even the commentators in the Bama _Auburn game comented on Bamas crummy pass D.

Everett Golson and the talented corps of ND WRs, TE and pass-catching RBs (Theo Riddick) will torch those guys.

Shoulnt be a close game.

Manziel and Golson aren't even comparable. Good luck with your prediction. You will need it.

And their players are getting banged up.
They play a SEC team ND better bring the stretchers.
The Irish are just as big and physical as those hayseed-dickboy-inbred-rednecks.

Majority of Georgia and Alabama players are African American.
You need to not go with your first thought Moe, hold that one and the second and third as indicated by your foolish outbursts above.

Now for some football instead of the Irish rhetoric here:
Irish won on the road and rode their defense. Their play calling was conservative as a result of that. What we saw of them was fairly vanilla last night, USC is a weak team so why show more? They have more lateral plays.
Irish can not go with that tight 4-3 D against Bama or Georgia. Murray with Georgia will light it up and Bama has man mountain OL that will pull and spread that packed in 4-3 early. Either team will have a field day throwing the ball on ND and when ND gaps out those backers, and they are very good, it will open up the middle to run.
Irish TE, I like him, that dude can play. But he is one dimensional as he is a turn and catch guy, not a seam floater down the middle TE.
Irish D IS GOOD. They fill and I do like their scheme. And they pinch up a backer to the strong side and ease up a safety BECAUSE THEY CAN.
Or COULD. Bama or Georgia will take advantage of that.
ND on the road earned it. They won.
But YOU DO NOT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS KICKING FIELD GOALS.

ND just isnt really that impressive. Three of their wins are even suspect. Theyll be lucky to stay within 20 of ga or al..
Wanna bet?

Loser has to wear the avatar the winner chooses for one hole week.

I'll bet you. ND loses to GA or Al, however instead of the avatar make it the signature line. I lost my dorothy tif and can't find that size anymore.

I'll bet you. ND loses to GA or Al, however instead of the avatar make it the signature line. I lost my dorothy tif and can't find that size anymore.
I'll attach an avatar you can copy and upload.

If you lost your dorothy, then find something equally degrading.

As long as it has nothing to do with the Boston Celtics. That's crossing the line.

Forum List

Back