Will Notre Dame win BCS title?

Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
ND has a confidence and swagger that they haven't had since 1993 - not to mention a lot of really good football players.

Yes I do think they will the NC.

Not a team they can't line up against and beat. Will blow out USC (they aint no 1993 Boston College.)

Then bring on whoever in the BCS champ game.

Probably Bama.

Control their own destiny.

Bama will blow them out just like they did Michigan.
Notre Dame was beat up and down the field by Michigan and eeked out with a 3 point win.
Irish are good but Bama is LOADED.
If it is Bama and ND Bama will be favored by no less than 15.

That game would be Bama 41 ND 14.

ND has a confidence and swagger that they haven't had since 1993 - not to mention a lot of really good football players.

Not a team they can't line up against and beat. Will blow out USC (they aint no 1993 Boston College.)

Probably Bama.

I want Bama!

Probably Bama.

Notre Dame was beat up and down the field by Michigan and eeked out with a 3 point win.

ND is a Team of Destiny. Sure they struggled against some not-so-good teams early in the season, maybe even got lucky. Thats what teams-of-destiny do.

The turning point was the win at oklahoma- where ND was double diget dogs.

The struggle against Pitt was a wake up call.

Bama didnt look so tough getting down 0-20 at home against Texas A and M.

Lucky they will probably get to the BCs title game.

Its Brian Kelly's 3rd season as head coach of the Fighting Irish.

Ara P, Dan Devine and Lou Holtz also won NCs in their 3rd season. (I think there might be others before - Frank Leahy??)

Probably Bama.

ND is a Team of Destiny. Sure they struggled against some not-so-good teams early in the season, maybe even got lucky. Thats what teams-of-destiny do.

Ara P, Dan Devine and Lou Holtz also won NCs in their 3rd season. (I think there might be others before - Frank Leahy??)

Bama will put up at least 40 on Notre Dame as your D is at best average.
I like that quick back of yours but your QB is average. Your OL is good and you have quality receivers.
Bama has 3 strings on each side of the ball that are as good or better at every position.
And I M NOT a Bama fan!

I like that quick back of yours but your QB is average. Your OL is good and you have quality receivers.
Bama has 3 strings on each side of the ball that are as good or better at every position.
And I M NOT a Bama fan!

Butyour an SEC fan (am I right?)

Thats what they said about the 1978 Cotton Bowl - When ND and Joe Montana destroyed #1 Texas 38-10.

I ve watched some bama games this season they didnt impress me at all - I dont know where you come up with this crap

And I M NOT a Bama fan!

Butyour an SEC fan (am I right?)

Thats what they said about the 1978 Cotton Bowl - When ND and Joe Montana destroyed #1 Texas 38-10.

I ve watched some bama games this season they didnt impress me at all - I dont know where you come up with this crap

The BCS is a SEC fan.
Guess why. What is it? 7 in a row?
1978?
Dude, this is 2012. The defensive schemes Bama and most all other SEC schemes run now were not even around in 1978.
Did you watch Bama destroy Michigan, knock the fuck out of 6-8 of their weenie players sending them to the pines?
Bama could have posted 70 on Michigan.
Notre Dame was beat by Michigan and eeked out with a save, a W none the less.
NOtre Dame can not even move the ball on the ground against Michigan. Bama puts up TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING RUSHING YARDS on Michigan and you are not impressed? Then you know nothing about football.TWO HUNDRED YARDS PASSING on Michigan. Michigan had 60 yards rushing, most all of that in the 4th quarter when the 4th string was in.
Bama will put up 40 minimum on Notre Dame.
Dream on dude.

The BCS is a SEC fan.
1978?
Dude, this is 2012. The defensive schemes Bama and most all other SEC schemes run now were not even around in 1978.
Did you watch Bama destroy Michigan, knock the fuck out of 6-8 of their weenie players sending them to the pines?
NOtre Dame can not even move the ball on the ground against Michigan. Bama puts up TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING RUSHING YARDS on Michigan and you are not impressed? Then you know nothing about football.TWO HUNDRED YARDS PASSING on Michigan. Michigan had 60 yards rushing, most all of that in the 4th quarter when the 4th string was in.
Dream on dude.
You got beat by Johnny Football.

"Bama can and should beat ND but they are not going to blow them out.

The SEC isn't lightyears ahead of everybody else this year and their best team got beat by a middle of the pack Big 12 Team.

Texas A & M is a SEC team now.
And they are not middle of the pack with 2 losses against tough teams.

The BCS is a SEC fan.
1978?
Dream on dude.
You got beat by Johnny Football.

YOU? I am Georgia through and through.

As they say in Runaway Bay Jamaica where I spend 2 weeks each fall, returning a few weeks ago:
NO PROBLEM.

You are getting beat anyway by USC, will be out of it so you will get your ass beat by a Clemson or someone in a bowl.
Getting beat by a 2nd string quarterback?

I don't think so!

"Bama can and should beat ND but they are not going to blow them out.

The SEC isn't lightyears ahead of everybody else this year and their best team got beat by a middle of the pack Big 12 Team.

If you are referring to Texas A&M win over Alabama as being a Big 12 team you are mistaken, they currently in second place behind the flowing tide. SEC.

YOU? I am Georgia through and through.
Alright, I'll give it to ya. The Bulldogs do look good. They're as good as Bama.

But they'd lose to the Irish. Ya'll be cool!

Too bad Georgia didn't schedule a few of the better teams in the SEC this year. Georgia schedule looked like a division II team.

Georgia and NO team in any conference anywhere schedules their own games in the conference.
South Carolina, Florida are top 10 teams.

Forum List

Back