Will Mueller be remembered as a lamb or a lion?

I believe that Rod should have hired an Independent Counsel. Robert Mueller wasn't really an "Independent" investigator. He was a Republican.

He should have gotten someone that was either a Republican nor a Democrat. JMO

Comely and Mule helped set the whole phony Russian thing up. They knew DJT was not guilty before they started. Then they hired Killary donors- lawyers etc. to write the Opinion piece over almost 3 years total.

The TT phony Russian Citizen came from Fusion GPS. No ties to Russian Govt at all. Let in the country (rush job?) by dirty BO.

Even Snowflakes have admitted that ''Collusion' has NEVER been illegal...so what was the criminal investigation for 3 years about? Fail!
Obstruction of justice for a fishing expedition that resulted in no crime? It's almost like how Comey had an exoneration letter already written for the Hildebeast before her interview with the FBI that was not recorded nor had any notes kept? How her aides were allowed to smash their hard drives and Blackberry phones? And then given immunity? Kinda like that, Creepitus?

Dems: Mueller why, why did you let us all down :206: Why didn't you charge Trump with a crime :206: Mueller please please please testify that Trump is Satan and needs to be impeached or we will hate you forever and say mean things about you on twitter. :aargh:

How will history judge him? I think that will greatly depend on his testimony before Congress on Wednesday. The DOJ has ordered Mueller to strictly limit his testimony solely to his report - which Mueller is not required to do. Mueller said in his report that DOJ policy prevented him from charging a sitting president with a crime; however, AG Barr later stated that Mueller could have charged crimes if he felt justified. What do you think?

DOJ tells Robert Mueller 'any testimony must remain in the boundaries of your public report' - CNNPolitics

U.S. Justice Department Tells Mueller To Limit Congressional Testimony

I think he may not even show up. He said in his awkward public statement that everything he has to say is in the report. I don't think he'll subject himself to the humiliating questions the GOP members have for him, or the beating the commies will inflect when he refuses to go further than the report with personal opinions.

Doesn't matter what Mueller says. The right will scream that he said something during the hearing other than what was in his report and attack him in an effort to discredit the report and anything he says about it.

Why? No indictments. Folly to keep it going!!

Greg

Comely and Mule helped set the whole phony Russian thing up. They knew DJT was not guilty before they started. Then they hired Killary donors- lawyers etc. to write the Opinion piece over almost 3 years total.

Correct me if I am wrong. But wasn't it Comey that started the whole shit in the first place? Remember when he had that meeting with Trump about the golden showers?

"Trump was obsessed with “The Pee Tape

Arguably the most cringe-worthy interaction Comey describes is his conversation with President-Elect Trump about the infamous dossier compiled by Christopher Steele, which included the unconfirmed and salacious allegation that the Kremlin had damaging footage of Trump interacting with Russian prostitutes at a hotel in Moscow. According to Comey’s retelling, Trump “strongly denied the allegations, asking—rhetorically, I assumed—whether he seemed like a guy who needed the service of prostitutes. He then began discussing cases where women had accused him of sexual assault, a subject I had not raised. He mentioned a number of women, and seemed to have memorized their allegations.”

1-72320aee5a.jpg

2-808721d535.jpg

3-b3a9ba306a.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

4-8c47dc170b.jpg

Even Snowflakes have admitted that ''Collusion' has NEVER been illegal...so what was the criminal investigation for 3 years about? Fail!
Obstruction of justice for a fishing expedition that resulted in no crime? It's almost like how Comey had an exoneration letter already written for the Hildebeast before her interview with the FBI that was not recorded nor had any notes kept? How her aides were allowed to smash their hard drives and Blackberry phones? And then given immunity? Kinda like that, Creepitus?
First, quote fail.

Second, you know all that was debunked, right?

Mueller was going to bring charges against Trump and prove that the ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election from the Hildebeast by revealing the corruption and criminality of the DNC and in particular, the Hildebeast herself........

That is actually false. Mueller couldn't bring any charges. He is not a prosecutor. He was only a Special Counsel to Rod Rosenstein.
Secondly, it had nothing to do with Hillary losing to Trump that the entire investigation was about.
James Comey was covering for Hillary Clinton. He was going to go after Hillary Clinton. But he backed off. Because, he knew very well about the email trail that would lead back to him. So, he never went after Hillary.

Mueller built his effigy a long time ago as a hard nose prosecutor that will step way outside of our nations constitution to get his win.....he has been referred to as the attack dog for our government...cleaning up their messes and enriching them....and then he crossed the line into politics and took sides...he broke bad...and should be punished....

First, quote fail.

Second, you know all that was debunked, right?
Debunked by whom, dumb ass?

'co-conspirator' whose conflict of interests and records of illegally hiding crimes, FISA Court abuses as FBI Director, intentionally sending innocent people to jail, etc...to should have prevented him from being named Special Counsel.

Yes, we've seen your bullshit list. Come back when you have something that holds water. Repeating Hannity don't make it true.

'co-conspirator' whose conflict of interests and records of illegally hiding crimes, FISA Court abuses as FBI Director, intentionally sending innocent people to jail, etc...to should have prevented him from being named Special Counsel.

Yes, we've seen your bullshit list. Come back when you have something that holds water. Repeating Hannity don't make it true.
Repeating Hannity has been spot on...and I'm not even a big fan of his....

Repeating Hannity has been spot on...and I'm not even a big fan of his....

Considering that you think that is true, it's kinda sad.

How will history judge him? I think that will greatly depend on his testimony before Congress on Wednesday. The DOJ has ordered Mueller to strictly limit his testimony solely to his report - which Mueller is not required to do. Mueller said in his report that DOJ policy prevented him from charging a sitting president with a crime; however, AG Barr later stated that Mueller could have charged crimes if he felt justified. What do you think?

DOJ Tells Mueller to Limit Congressional Testimony

He will be remembered as a conspirator in a failed coup.

'We", Bulldog? You and your fellow leftard commie fucks that can't get over the butthurt? Who makes up your coalition of sniveling leftard pussies?

Forum List

Back