Will Mueller be remembered as a lamb or a lion?

Doesn't matter what Mueller says. The right will scream that he said something during the hearing other than what was in his report and attack him in an effort to discredit the report and anything he says about it.
You're confused.

Mueller's report Exonerated Trump. Why do you think Democrats took so long to call him?

Can you point out where it exonerated him? It specifically said it did not exonerate him.
There was a 2 year investigation with unlimited resources and unpredcidented WH cooperation by a group of Trump hating Hillary-Fanboys.

And they found NADDA... That's what Exoneration looks like.

You didn't read the report. You don't know what they found.

How will history judge him? I think that will greatly depend on his testimony before Congress on Wednesday. The DOJ has ordered Mueller to strictly limit his testimony solely to his report - which Mueller is not required to do. Mueller said in his report that DOJ policy prevented him from charging a sitting president with a crime; however, AG Barr later stated that Mueller could have charged crimes if he felt justified. What do you think?

DOJ Tells Mueller to Limit Congressional Testimony
hopefully neither a lamb or lion, but a Fox.... and his message ever so slyly, gets thru....

Dems: Mueller why, why did you let us all down :206: Why didn't you charge Trump with a crime :206: Mueller please please please testify that Trump is Satan and needs to be impeached or we will hate you forever and say mean things about you on twitter. :aargh:

Exactly! :laugh:

this is hilarious! :laughing0301: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

slo6cp5.jpg

How will history judge him? I think that will greatly depend on his testimony before Congress on Wednesday. The DOJ has ordered Mueller to strictly limit his testimony solely to his report - which Mueller is not required to do. Mueller said in his report that DOJ policy prevented him from charging a sitting president with a crime; however, AG Barr later stated that Mueller could have charged crimes if he felt justified. What do you think?

hopefully neither a lamb or lion, but a Fox.... and his message ever so slyly, gets thru....

I agree - except that I hope his message more than slyly gets through. I am glad to hear that his deputy with be with him tomorrow. His deputy, Aaron Zebley, is the detail man and knows everything.

Dems: Mueller why, why did you let us all down :206: Why didn't you charge Trump with a crime :206: Mueller please please please testify that Trump is Satan and needs to be impeached or we will hate you forever and say mean things about you on twitter. :aargh:

slo6cp5.jpg

^^^ that is some funny shit right there, the Russians got to Mueller too LMAO :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

slo6cp5.jpg

^^^ that is some funny shit right there, the Russians got to Mueller too LMAO :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I knowwwwww I couldn't stop laughing!!!! it's the best!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Neither lamb nor lion, but rather a nonpartisan professional.

slo6cp5.jpg

I knowwwwww I couldn't stop laughing!!!! it's the best!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm still laughing that cracked me up. :auiqs.jpg: Cue Franco claiming its true in 3...2...1 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Neither lamb nor lion, but rather a nonpartisan professional.

I just hope he has the balls to speak the truth - the WHOLE truth. We deserve to hear it.

The report was not about "collusion", which you would know if you had bothered to read it.
There was plenty of "collusion" - but Mueller did not conclude "conspiracy".

You know, and with all due respect, Lakhota: Mueller found plenty of collusion, yes. He did not find enough evidence to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, a criminal conspiracy before a court of law. He also gave a reason why he could not, that is, highly prevalent lying by the would-be conspirators, destruction of evidence, and the use of encrypted communication. What he, personally, concluded, is not to be found in the report.

Precision matters.

As to Mueller's testimony, you can rest assured, Mueller will be meticulously prepared, and he will choose his words with utter precision. He is an investigator; he will stick with facts and evidence, and will not be dragged into the political knife fight sure to ensue during and after his testimony. If anything, you will have reason to remember him as a dedicated public servant and a man of integrity. The Trumpletons will continue their attempts to destroy exactly that, for their Dear Leader is the polar opposite to it, and looks patently sickening by comparison.

Mueller is a pussy and a weasel, just like Comey. This special prosecutor fiasco was never about investigating Trump, it was about diverting attention away from treason. They thought if they could drag this bogus investigation out long enough, everyone would forget about all the election fixing and the coup they orchestrated. Not. Now it's time for the coupsters to face the music. Hang em. That's the only way we will ever gain control of our government again. Viva Trump.

He won't be remembered at all

Sadly, Mueller strikes me as somewhat feeble-minded today. What do you think?
Agree. Its a matter of age. We all lose a few steps at 75. He knows that the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz investigations will be issuing their reports shortly exposing the deep state coup attempts, possibly that the intel agencies coordinated everything. Mueller should not have testified today.
He led a platoon in VN, and had a fantastic career in law enforcement, so he is a lion in my book.

Will Mueller be remembered as a lamb or a lion?

Senile.

Forum List

Back