Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Name one policy of Smith's that justifies your vile smearing of this woman, or apologize for your vile race baiting.

Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind,
Racism is voting for a guy just because he is black.

Obama taught us skin color doesn't equal ability or competence. ... :cool:
He was competent enough to inherit the worst recession in 70 years from a white president and handover an economy so strong that the next white president started taking credit for it before he even got in office...

He was also competent enough to beat Hillary (FIRST) -- win 2 back to back elections in a POPULAR VOTE landslide -- and he managed to be the only president in decades to not have one single indictment in his 8 year administration.

But all of that is incompetent to a self hating idiot like yourself...
He single handedly doubled the national debt! What a feat.

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Name one policy of Smith's that justifies your vile smearing of this woman, or apologize for your vile race baiting.
Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Have you taken a gander at the debt lately?

Trump and his Republicans are on track to blow that record out the water!

Last edited:

1.The Hanging comment was not racial.

2. HEr mother choose her school. That is not on her.

3. And her sending her child to the same school she went to is pretty common.

He was competent enough to inherit the worst recession in 70 years from a white president and handover an economy so strong that the next white president started taking credit for it before he even got in office...

He was also competent enough to beat Hillary (FIRST) -- win 2 back to back elections in a POPULAR VOTE landslide -- and he managed to be the only president in decades to not have one single indictment in his 8 year administration.

Not exactly accurate, the congress were willing accomplices and he followed a long tradition of doubling down on indebtedness.

My friend, we are going for white and Trump. Not my choice, although I don't care about race. Espy was a congressman with white support, and all he was accused of was taking football tickets and a plane ride. Hyde-Smith is simply an embarrassment

Actually, he did not double it, came close but to this day the only one to do that was Reagan...and he came closer to tripling it than Obama did to doubling it.

Trump is trying his best to break the record, 1.27 trillion in a FY with a booming economy.

Full of excuses.

You're begging the question with tired old stereotypes and race baiting bullshit....And I'm calling your stereotyping, race baiting bullshit for the bullshit that it is.

Will Mississippi finally embrace warm fluffy kittens and cute puppies, or will they continue to put them into burlap sacks with big rocks and throw them into the river?

Yes, that's how truly idiotic your OP reads.

Full of excuses.

I've rejected your completely unsupported claims.

SUpport them, refute my points, or give a policy that Smith supports that you consider racist,

or admit that you are just race baiting, because it is all you lefties have.

He was also competent enough to beat Hillary (FIRST) -- win 2 back to back elections in a POPULAR VOTE landslide -- and he managed to be the only president in decades to not have one single indictment in his 8 year administration. But all of that is incompetent to a self hating idiot like yourself...
Your Obozo revisionism of the facts is quite comical. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Our founders were right along...it’s time for racism to return in America in a big way. I’ve already ordered my robe, pointy hat and pitchfork. Let’s do this shit!

race-baiting-for-dummies.jpg
Here is a question, how can someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

If in fact, that person is "NOT" racist

Racebait is only bait to a racist, you do understand this right?

Last edited:
He was also competent enough to beat Hillary (FIRST) -- win 2 back to back elections in a POPULAR VOTE landslide -- and he managed to be the only president in decades to not have one single indictment in his 8 year administration. But all of that is incompetent to a self hating idiot like yourself...
Your Obozo revisionism of the facts is quite comical. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
and still it's true... since you have offered no refutation of it -- just the usual "I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and call him a poopy head" response that Trump lovers normally resort to.

Here is a question, how come someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

Your lie is noted and held against you.

RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say.

Here is a question, how come someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

Your lie is noted and held against you.

RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say.
Again....how is someone being baited into being a racist

The only people I see using the term "racebait" are people who often find themselves on the same side of the fence as racists --- and they are just upset that certain topics may make the racist come out of some people on their side...

Forum List

Back