Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
It's a Republican run state dummy.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

There's nothing unusual about the shape of Mississippi's 2nd district or any of the other three. Perhaps the reason for the 63.5% population is that many of the cities where blacks make up a large population happen to be within that normal shaped district.

The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Conscious decision? Espy lobbied for third world dictator govts on the ivory coast. No thanks. Espy is racist.

The race was only close because there were two Repbubs in the first election. Hyde-Smith won and the other Repub took 16% of the votes. How many of that 16% that voted for the other Repub do you think will switch their votes to the Dem?
What were the results from that race?

Here's a few fun facts about Cindy...
  1. She interjected racism when she, out-of-the-blue, said she'd gladly attend a hanging
  2. She went to and graduated from a segregated all-white high school, immediately after the segregation laws took place.
  3. She sent her daughter to that same high school

But in your drug-addled mind, I'M the one interjecting racism.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

People go to high schools based upon their address. it is not like you get to pick and choose

It's a private school, moron. So yes, it was a choice.

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

There's nothing unusual about the shape of Mississippi's 2nd district or any of the other three. Perhaps the reason for the 63.5% population is that many of the cities where blacks make up a large population happen to be within that normal shaped district.

You are the one that made the claim it was gerrymandered, now you are running from that claim.

Too fucking funny

Here's a few fun facts about Cindy...
  1. She interjected racism when she, out-of-the-blue, said she'd gladly attend a hanging
  2. She went to and graduated from a segregated all-white high school, immediately after the segregation laws took place.
  3. She sent her daughter to that same high school

But in your drug-addled mind, I'M the one interjecting racism.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

People go to high schools based upon their address. it is not like you get to pick and choose

It's a private school, moron. So yes, it was a choice.

I stand corrected.

You are the one that made the claim it was gerrymandered, now you are running from that claim.

Too fucking funny

It was racially gerrymandered. Nothing I said changes that. Too bad you can't understand it. Too fucking stupid, aren't you?

Too fucking funny

It was racially gerrymandered. Nothing I said changes that. Too bad you can't understand it. Too fucking stupid, aren't you?

Yes, it was racially gerrymandered by the white GOP controlled congress of Mississippi. Why do you suppose they choose to do it that way?

Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism

They stopped voting for democrooks in like 1960 or something, WTF are you talking about? You want the democrooks to wear white sheets again and be open about hating blacks, I figured the black masked antifa parasites were more to your liking.

Imbecile.

Hyde-Smith will win in a landslide.
------------------------------------ hope is that 'hyde smith' wins . Hope so simply for the good of the TRUMP Team . I know nothing about this 'hyde smith' but she is better for the TRUMP then the 'dem' would be .

Hyde-Smith will win in a landslide.
------------------------------------ hope is that 'hyde smith' wins . Hope so simply for the good of the TRUMP Team . I know nothing about this 'hyde smith' but she is better for the TRUMP then the 'dem' would be .

I would like to see the Dem win as I think the Senate being opposed to the sitting POTUS is a good thing for the country, no matter which party is which.

But she won the main election even with another GOP candidate getting 16% of the votes. She just did not win by enough.

She was part of those that LEFT the schools they were already in TO GO TO a newly and quickly setup segregationist all-white school, when those schools had to comply w/anti-segregation laws. The school is a private school. You can live anywhere and go a private school anywhere. Check your facts.

Last edited:

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

She is a real racist bitch, but I bet the she will win, after all they are the poorest state in the nation with the lowest health care score. I'm sure they are gerrymandered to death.

troll-1.jpg

cGF0aDovdHJvbGwtMS5qcGc=

Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind,
Racism is voting for a guy just because he is black.

Obama taught us skin color doesn't equal ability or competence. ... :cool:
He was competent enough to inherit the worst recession in 70 years from a white president and handover an economy so strong that the next white president started taking credit for it before he even got in office...

He was also competent enough to beat Hillary (FIRST) -- win 2 back to back elections in a POPULAR VOTE landslide -- and he managed to be the only president in decades to not have one single indictment in his 8 year administration.

But all of that is incompetent to a self hating idiot like yourself...

What is Espy’s Platform? What is the “white devil’s” platform? Besides hanging black people?

Forum List

Back