Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
It's a Republican run state dummy.

Beg the question much?

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

2njujj.jpg

Hyde-Smith will win in a landslide.
I think she will win, but I'm not sure about the landslide.

Again, this is a race that had no business being close. She should have won it already, but her racism.

More cheating and lies by The Democrat Party in order to defraud The American Voter.

Oh....and I forgot to add......

Kill Whitey....

Its good for the country says the OP.

Hyde-Smith will win in a landslide.
I think she will win, but I'm not sure about the landslide.

Again, this is a race that had no business being close. She should have won it already, but her racism.

The race was only close because there were two Repbubs in the first election. Hyde-Smith won and the other Repub took 16% of the votes. How many of that 16% that voted for the other Repub do you think will switch their votes to the Dem?

Here's a few fun facts about Cindy...
  1. She interjected racism when she, out-of-the-blue, said she'd gladly attend a hanging
  2. She went to and graduated from a segregated all-white high school, immediately after the anti-segregation laws took place.
  3. She sent her daughter to that same high school

But in your drug-addled mind, I'M the one interjecting racism.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

I'm sure most of the white people there like racists who are into public hangings. I doubt Espy even comes close.

Here's a few fun facts about Cindy...
  1. She interjected racism when she, out-of-the-blue, said she'd gladly attend a hanging
  2. She went to and graduated from a segregated all-white high school, immediately after the segregation laws took place.
  3. She sent her daughter to that same high school

But in your drug-addled mind, I'M the one interjecting racism.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

People go to high schools based upon their address. it is not like you get to pick and choose

Forum List

Back