Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
12 points and growing
Well, Mississippi has made it's choice...they'd rather have a rabid racist than a rabid Democrat.

Nice job guys, nice!!!

Taylor-Lautner-Saying-Oh-Wow_fd08c5015a2c2eb75e50baa42994af94.gif

It is terrible that you lie about a normal partisan race, claiming it is about racism.

YOu just smeared a whole state, based on nothing but bullshit.

3. And her sending her child to the same school she went to is pretty common.
Especially if one wants to avoid one's child mixing with blacks by sending her to a different school.

Yearbook photos from 1975 obtained by the Jackson Free Press show that Hyde-Smith attended Lawrence County Academy, an all-white school founded in 1970 that was located in Monticello, Mississippi.

In 1969, the year prior to the academy’s opening, the Supreme Court ordered the state’s public schools to be desegregated after they failed to do so following Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, which found segregation to be unconstitutional. The private school was reportedly created for the white children of affluent families so that they could continue to attend all-white institutions.

Hyde-Smith graduated from the academy in 1977, according to the Free Press.

The same year that Lawrence County Academy was created, Brookhaven Academy, reportedly another school intended for all-whites at the time, was started in neighboring Lincoln County. The Free Press reported that Hyde-Smith recently sent her daughter to Brookhaven, from which she graduated in 2017
Cindy Hyde-Smith reportedly attended an all-white high school to avoid integration

How does that private school's outcomes compare to the integrated school she would have went to instead?

Forum List

Back