Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

I've seen a couple shots of her from years past where she actually looked OK.

01050-mika-brzezinski.JPG

In a sane world, she would actually be a table dancer, because she really doesn't have any other useful skills and absolutely no fuckin brains.

i didn't even take it as homophobic. i took it as pompeo was a 'submissive beta male' rather than a slur against gays. it's the same thing when i say certain trumpanzees 'bend over & grab their ankles' for trump.

Bill Maher didnt get in trouble for saying the n word, yet Ben Sasse got in trouble for not denouncing him strongly enough.

it doesn't get clearer than that! CLEAR BIAS!

Roof positive of the one way street, double standard outrage the libbies are Always peddling.

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

No.

She should just be fired for being stupid.

She apologized immediately and ever since. And Democrats are not bigots or regressives, so it is different.

She apologized to whom?

To LGBT community and to her colleagues, not to the guy she threw the insult at.

Bigots and regressives, confirmed.

"Butt boy" :laughing0301:

If I were a homo, I wouldn't even be offended by that.

It does label what this sick Pompeo does. Italian are well known
boy on boy from Roman times.

upload_2018-12-15_11-39-7.png

FFS. The Great Douche spews worse daily. The Great Douche has debased the office.
MAGA Make Anal Great Again.

View attachment 234827

FFS. The Great Douche spews worse daily. The Great Douche has debased the office.

Ahhh, ok. So you only approve of gays, blacks Hispanics, and women when they support your narrative, right?

Got it. So much for the liberal myths of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, and all that crap. You people sure are a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites, aren't ya?

not tolerance for lies and assholes no...

View attachment 234827

Ahhh, ok. So you only approve of gays, blacks Hispanics, and women when they support your narrative, right?

Got it. So much for the liberal myths of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, and all that crap. You people sure are a bunch of disingenuous hypocrites, aren't ya?
not tolerance for lies, ignorance and murdering assholes no.

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

And once again, the trumpanzees go all PC on us.

Gawd you're a confused fcking clown

By the way stop whining about name calling then name call you idiot buffoon
And yet here are the trumpanzees clutching at pearls, looking for a safe place and crying like snowflakes.

Your over-use of the worn-out term "trumpanzees" is not only tiring, but a misnomer.

Actually, we conservatives are direct descendants of God: He created us in His own image, you know. You liberals on the other hand, are believers in Darwinism and Evolutionary Theory. Therefore, you are descended from monkeys or even further back in your lineage, pond scum.
Which god is that? god of the apes?

Forum List

Back