Brzezinski apologizes after backlash over homophobic remark about Pompeo

She needs to be ruined just like those before her. Equal treatment for all
Fired no later than Friday to be on par with what’s expected from the rest of the world
Yeah, treat her just like the Right-wing HYPOCRITES treated your MessiahRushie!!!!
March 4, 2009
RUSH: Whatever he says the opposite is true. But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat. Is that term starting to bother you, Dawn? Dawn is starting to shake her head in there. Well, it may be hysterical, but I can't think of a better way to describe what's going on in that White House pressroom. It's what I've always meant when I've said bend over, grab the ankles
There is nothing hypocritical about their treatment of Trump. They're not the ones who insist that people should be destroyed because the don't comply with hypocritical leftwing rules.
Well it is the HYPOCRITICAL Right who want to destroy Mika for using a term your MessiahRushie has used for at least a decade!

August 16, 2011
RUSH: Classic Butt Boy and this tour is filled with them. Obama Butt Boys All Over The Place
How is that hypocritical? Rush isn't the one who calls using such terms "homophobia." Hypocrites like you and Mika are the ones who believe anyone who uses them should be destroyed. You obviously don't even know what the term "hypocrite" means.

Fired no later than Friday to be on par with what’s expected from the rest of the world
Yeah, treat her just like the Right-wing HYPOCRITES treated your MessiahRushie!!!!
March 4, 2009
RUSH: Whatever he says the opposite is true. But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat. Is that term starting to bother you, Dawn? Dawn is starting to shake her head in there. Well, it may be hysterical, but I can't think of a better way to describe what's going on in that White House pressroom. It's what I've always meant when I've said bend over, grab the ankles
There is nothing hypocritical about their treatment of Trump. They're not the ones who insist that people should be destroyed because the don't comply with hypocritical leftwing rules.
Well it is the HYPOCRITICAL Right who want to destroy Mika for using a term your MessiahRushie has used for at least a decade!

August 16, 2011
RUSH: Classic Butt Boy and this tour is filled with them. Obama Butt Boys All Over The Place

Wow, I've seen deflection attempts and waddaboutism, but this is almost obsessive.

March 4, 2009

August 16, 2011

Wow, I've seen deflection attempts and waddaboutism, but this is almost obsessive.
It doesn't even rise to that since Limbaugh has never attacked anyone for using the term "buttboy." Only snowflakes have.

Rush was 10 years ago
He’s evolved, apparently she hasnt
2011 is not 10 years ago, and your MessiahRushie has never evolved.

August 16, 2011

March 4, 2009

August 16, 2011

It doesn't even rise to that since Limbaugh has never attacked anyone for using the term "buttboy." Only snowflakes have.
Has Mika ever attacked anyone for using Russia Limbaugh's term "butt boy?" If not, then by your "logic" the snowflakes are the Right attacking Mika!

March 4, 2009

August 16, 2011

Has Mika ever attacked anyone for using Russia Limbaugh's term "butt boy?" If not, then by your "logic" the snowflakes are the Right attacking Mika!
All you sanctimonious PC snowflakes destroyed Kevin Hart for using so-called "homophobic" words. Why shouldn't Mika get the same treatment?

August 16, 2011

All you sanctimonious PC snowflakes destroyed Kevin Hart for using so-called "homophobic" words. Why shouldn't Mika get the same treatment?
Nobody destroyed Kevin Hart and he didn't use a term approved and certified by DittoTards as hysterical.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: Whatever he says the opposite is true. But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat. Is that term starting to bother you, Dawn? Dawn is starting to shake her head in there. Well, it may be hysterical, but I can't think of a better way to describe what's going on in that White House pressroom.

August 16, 2011

Nobody destroyed Kevin Hart and he didn't use a term approved and certified by DittoTards as hysterical.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: Whatever he says the opposite is true. But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat. Is that term starting to bother you, Dawn? Dawn is starting to shake her head in there. Well, it may be hysterical, but I can't think of a better way to describe what's going on in that White House pressroom.
They got him canned from hosting the Academy Awards, dumbass. If we're going to follow that standard, then Mika should lose her job.

Once again, Rush doesn't go around demanding that people who use the term should be destroyed. Only sanctimonious hypocrites like you do that.

March 4, 2009
They got him canned from hosting the Academy Awards, dumbass. If we're going to follow that standard, then Mika should lose her job.

Once again, Rush doesn't go around demanding that people who use the term should be destroyed. Only sanctimonious hypocrites like you do that.
How exactly is being canned from hosting the boring academy awards "destroying" someone? Some would argue it is a career enhancement!

And by the same token, Mika doesn't go around demanding that people who use the Russia Limbaugh term should be destroyed. Only sanctimonious hypocrites like you do that.

Forum List

Back