Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

As we know, PC is a one way street only.
Mika is a dependable Regressive and nothing will come from this.
Only to hyper-partisans like you.

Your MessiahRushie has been using the term for years and years, but it never bothered the Right when he uses it, but according to wing-nuts like yourself that makes the Left hypocrites. :cuckoo:

August 16, 2011
RUSH: Classic Butt Boy and this tour is filled with them. Obama Butt Boys All Over The Place
Awww, the Regressives are all triggered over this one. They hate that mirror.

:laugh:
Since YOU are the one in the mirror, that makes YOU the regressive.
Cool, thanks!

She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

He is a butt boy tho

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

Funny how liberals are always using homo terms as some sort of slur. You rarely see a conservative calling someone a faggot or whatever as a means to attempt to demean them. Liberals truly believe gays are nasty disgusting people so they call anyone they don't like a homo in an attempt to insult them..

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?

If she ever decides she isn't anymore, he may up and kill her.

"If it was a Conservative that said what “crazed” Mika Brzezinski stated on her show yesterday, using a certain horrible term, that person would be banned permanently from television...She will probably be given a pass, despite their terrible ratings." - President Trump

"If it was a Conservative that said what “crazed” Mika Brzezinski stated on her show yesterday, using a certain horrible term, that person would be banned permanently from television...She will probably be given a pass, despite their terrible ratings." - President Trump
FcMOUrvePEOkmJx6ItOQgP6xtov6YBAKMmSFiJeqvU0.png

Leftists can do anything. Very rarely do they get called out for their conduct or words.
I'd be surprised if Joe Scarborough's dick wrangler suffers any adverse consequences.

He is a butt boy tho

So you would tap dat.

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

But he's a good faggot. Every bit as much as Milo Yiannopoulos.

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:
I was just kidding with him.

I rally dont know what his preferences are and I really dont want to know, lol.

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

But he's a good faggot. Every bit as much as Milo Yiannopoulos.

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:
I was just kidding with him.

I rally dont know what his preferences are and I really dont want to know, lol.

Well to be honest, he is sorta "flaming." :laugh:

I've seen a couple shots of her from years past where she actually looked OK.

01050-mika-brzezinski.JPG

Has the gay bashing slutty poser been canned yet?
You libs don’t want equal treatment, you want special treatment
Equality for all-a complete joke in the media and libbie land

If the Progs had any intellectual honesty, she would be fired. But if they did actually have intellectual honesty, we wouldn't have the stupid New Rules of Perpetual & Arbitrary Shaming by Rabid Twitter Mobs that the Progs developed in the first place.

Forum List

Back