Will Mika Brzezinski Be Fired For Homophobic Slur?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
She won't...but the glaring hypocrisy of the left continues unabated

She should suffer the same as Hart and the Heisman winner. Nothing less

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

— G.E. Anderson (@g_e_anderson) December 12, 2018

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

— Mika Brzezinski (@morningmika) December 12, 2018

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?

Well, is he a butt boy or not? Looks like a butt boy to me.

More hypocrisy duly noted. The left's Political Correctness zero tolerance demands punishment...evidently except for one of their own

.@morningmika just asked if Mike Pompeo is a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy,” as homophobic a term as I’ve heard on national morning television. @MSNBC tried and failed to censor it, and did not transcribe her remark in the closed captioning. #journalismpic.twitter.com/3zK7H8evjh

Totally agree with you -SUPER BAD choice of words .. I should have said “water boy”… like for football teams or something like that.. apologize to @SenatorDurbin too! SO SORRY! G.E. Anderson on Twitter

Is she Joe Scarborough's butt girl?

C*ck holster was used to describe her on a blog I read

She has a face and personality only a mother could love... and progressive coward Joe Scarborough

Anyone else notice the striking resemblance?

loe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-msnbc-fox21-ans-sio-rica-25908351.png

I'll bet she is.

Are we ever going to get off this Carousel of Apologies? Make it stop.

you know what? i actually had a dream about pompeo bein trump's butt boy just last night. i'm not kidding. is mika stealing her thoughts from my dreams?
You're such a fagot.

lol

But he's a good faggot. Every bit as much as Milo Yiannopoulos.

Personally, and coming from a straight, white nationalist commie-hating immigrant-detesting Israel-loving hard-drinking right-winger who likes buxom women, God, guns, guts, and glory, Basquebromance is ok with me. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back