Will Liberals PLEASE Check Some Facts Before Hypocritically Attacking Trump?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In the latest news Liberals are freaking out about Trump nominating his 3rd Military Member to his Cabinet...one progressive on this board actually declared Trump to be forming a 'Military Junta'.

:rolleyes:

I have to ask that individual, "WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCUSE BARAK OBAMA OF THE SAME THING WHEN HE DID THE SAME THING?"

"Obama’s initial team included, as pointed out by the Washington Examiner’s Jamie McIntyre on Wednesday: retired Marine Gen. Jim Jones as national security adviser; retired Army Gen. Eric Shinseki as veterans affairs secretary; and retired Navy Adm. Dennis Blair as director of national intelligence."

So instead of having these rabidly partisan, wildly hypocritical knee-jerk reactions about everything Trump does and says, acting like it's the 1st time we have ever seen anyone do anything like 'this', can we stop, take a breath, do some research, and chill?!

Remember when Obama had three generals on his team? - Hot Air

In the latest news Liberals are freaking out about Trump nominating his 3rd Military Member to his Cabinet...one progressive on this board actually declared Trump to be forming a 'Military Junta'.

I have to ask that individual, "WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCUSE BARAK OBAMA OF THE SAME THING WHEN HE DID THE SAME THING?"

"Obama’s initial team included, as pointed out by the Washington Examiner’s Jamie McIntyre on Wednesday: retired Marine Gen. Jim Jones as national security adviser; retired Army Gen. Eric Shinseki as veterans affairs secretary; and retired Navy Adm. Dennis Blair as director of national intelligence."

So instead of having these rabidly partisan, wildly hypocritical knee-jerk reactions about everything Trump does and says, acting like it's the 1st time we have ever seen anyone do anything like 'this', can we stop, take a breath, do some research, and chill?!

you want to fact-check and research stuff before spouting off?

that is nice.

Asking a lib to fact check or not have knee jerk reactions is like asking a fish to breathe out of water. All you'll get is flopping around.
-yes-thats-it-says-right-here-youre-a-little-bitch-c4a54.png

All members could use a little research before posting..

'Dain Bramaged': Hillary Forgets Where She Is at Rally!

lol

No, I would like Liberals to do some research before 'spazzing out'. The fact that Obama's original team consisted of 3 retired military was already out there before Trump made his picks of 3 retired military officers. 30 seconds worth of research could have prevented the freak-out (military junta :p) by the liberals because they would have realized Barry had already done the same exact thing.

In the 'old days' journalists actually did their research and never let anything be presented without KNOWING what they were talking about because they knew that the TRUST people had in them was only as good as their reporting. Not so today....with journalists or people.

Military Junta? I still can't get over that! Trump follows Barry's precedence, and Libs freak out. Again, all I am asking for is a little bit more calm and less knee-jerk freak out.

Libturds are a Surgeon's dream. They only have two working parts, their mouths and their assholes. And they're interchangeable.

No, I would like Liberals to do some research before 'spazzing out'. The fact that Obama's original team consisted of 3 retired military was already out there before Trump made his picks of 3 retired military officers. 30 seconds worth of research could have prevented the freak-out (military junta :p) by the liberals because they would have realized Barry had already done the same exact thing.

In the 'old days' journalists actually did their research and never let anything be presented without KNOWING what they were talking about because they knew that the TRUST people had in them was only as good as their reporting. Not so today....with journalists or people.

Military Junta? I still can't get over that! Trump follows Barry's precedence, and Libs freak out. Again, all I am asking for is a little bit more calm and less knee-jerk freak out.
so, you want to be allowed to spazz out, but liberals are not. lol. you are a known spazzbot.

so, you want to be allowed to spazz out, but liberals are not. lol. you are a known spazzbot.
Sorry, I haven't 'spazzed out' - that's a snowflake thing....as this whole 'military junta' crap has demonstrated. :p

They will NEVER check facts. All these turds do is sling shit and hope it sticks. That used to work, but not anymore. All they do now is prove moment by moment how delusional and demented they have become. Let them keep on. They are destroying any chance they have to ever be part of our government, and thank God for that!

Forum List

Back