'Dain Bramaged': Hillary Forgets Where She Is at Rally!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Oopsie=> Hillary Goes to Winterville, NC… Keeps Calling it Greenville" :lmao:
-- Oopsie=> Hillary Goes to Winterville, NC... Keeps Calling it Greenville

This was not lost on her Winterville audience.
The Twitter comments were hilarious:

-- "How many times is Hillary going to call Winterville 'Greenville'?"

-- "Hillary called Wintersville NC—GREENVILLE!! TWICE!! LOL. She's LOST!"

-- "It's PITIFUL all those people in Winterville NC THAT WAITED HOURS TO SEE HILLARY & SHE TOLD THEM SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE IN GREENVILLE NC !!"

-- "Hillary you are not in Greenville stupid you are in winterville dumb ass pathetic"

-- "Hillary has no idea where she is."

And it got worse.....She dropped her fake folksiness about halfway through and just started raging.

-- "Yeah, Hillary's fake folksiness is now completely gone and now replaced by pure ANGER in Greenville, NC. pic.twitter.com/9dw9GucgCX"

DAIN BRAMAGED...and probably flustered from having to steal the 2 terabyte server containing all of Bill's Presidential E-mails from the Washington Archives right before the rally... :p

You haven't traveled a lot have you?
In the early 2000's my Territory was the West, the SW and the NW United States. I also opened up the European Markets for the Company. I wish I could tell you how many times I woke up not being sure where I was. It is a strange feeling.

In the early 2000's my Territory was the West, the SW and the NW United States. I also opened up the European Markets for the Company. I wish I could tell you how many times I woke up not being sure where I was. It is a strange feeling.
You were not applying for the Presidency dummy!
GOD your breath must stink!
You've had your tongue up Hillary's asshole for so long it's permanently stained!

Griz, just several years ago I was gone from home over 250 days a year, traveling all over the world. I am gone quite a bit now, but not as much as I was then (to my wife's joy). NOT ONCE did I EVER forget where I was.

Hillary having NO CLUE WHERE SHE WAS is an example of NO Preparation, NO competent Staff prepping her before she got to the rally. It's an example of the incompetence that allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die in Benghazi and the type of incompetence we can expect from her as President.

(I can just see her stepping off the plane in Israel and shouting to the crowd, "It's good to be back in Palestine again...instead of Israel with those Gawd-awful Jews!" DOH! :p )

Last edited:
How long after you woke were you still confused as to where the fuck you where Grizz, you douche?

You've had your tongue up Hillary's asshole for so long it's permanently stained!

Now I'm just going to laugh at you.

In all honesty, no matter what crazy dream I have, within two seconds of waking I know where I am. Grizz, when did you first realize you don't know where you are at times? There are natural remedies that might help.

Winterville is part of the Greenville metro, dummy.
She was in WINTERVILLE. The PEOPLE OF WINTERVILLE, whose heads were not up her ass, gave her massive shit for not knowing where she was. I think I will side with the people of WINTERVILLE on this one. :p

-- "It's PITIFUL all those people in Winterville NC THAT WAITED HOURS TO SEE HILLARY & SHE TOLD THEM SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE IN GREENVILLE NC !!"

-- "Hillary you are not in Greenville stupid you are in winterville dumb ass pathetic"

And it got worse.....She dropped her fake folksiness about halfway through and just started raging.

-- "Yeah, Hillary's fake folksiness is now completely gone and now replaced by pure ANGER in Greenville, NC. pic.twitter.com/9dw9GucgCX"

DAIN BRAMAGED...and probably flustered from having to steal the 2 terabyte server containing all of Bill's Presidential E-mails from the Washington Archives right before the rally... :p
Too much Budweiser and bong resin.....

"Applying for the Presidency".....:rofl:

(smile) Too funny.
I gave up drugs in the 80's, made me to paranoid...wait, is that the kind of drug you're talking about?

I don't think my disgust of the corrupt old hag is any secret, but I'm not with you on this one. As a career manager, management consultant, I've more than once been trying to remember where the fuck I am. Especially when I wake up in a hotel where everything looks generic and I'm dealing with time zone changes and my sleep schedule is messed up. It's actually unpleasant

Now I'm just going to laugh at you.
Now I'm putting you on PI forever. Like bye asshole!

Forum List

Back