Trump is literally creating a military junta

Barry's original team consisted of 3 retired military leaders, and not one snowflake squealed 'military junta'!

The OP is a rabid partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt, conspiracy theory-creating, paranoid, freaking-out snowflake.

'Nuff said.

Barry's original team consisted of 3 retired military leaders, and not one snowflake squealed 'military junta'!
They don't actually car about "military juntas", or anything else. They just want to find any excuse to tear down Donald Trump, or any other Republican they see.

Nothing more.

It's one of the main reasons the American people booted them out of every majority in government a few weeks ago.

hey...America/ USA helped military juntas to take over all over Latin America ....so

one can figure it out that

America itself can become a military junta country itself, no? sure it can, why not.:dunno:

Discrepancies have been noted in several key stares such as new machines loaded with old data, people being turned away from polls even though they were ini line before closing time, elimination of voters with the same names via Cross Check, outright voter suppression and other republican crimes. Casting further suspicion on the GOP are exit polls results, whereas people are asked who they voted for. The numbers don't match with the results. That is very suspicious and ought to be looked into. Where is President Obama? If we ever needed jhim, it is now...to spearhead an investigation before Sessions takes over.
I'm a solid supporter of doing our utmost to protect the integrity of our election system. Just another reason to have Voter ID along with other security enhancements.

You are correct about an investigation, but that should be a bipartisan Congressional investigation employing law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Discrepancies have been noted in several key stares such as new machines loaded with old data, people being turned away from polls even though they were ini line before closing time, elimination of voters with the same names via Cross Check, outright voter suppression and other republican crimes. Casting further suspicion on the GOP are exit polls results, whereas people are asked who they voted for. The numbers don't match with the results. That is very suspicious and ought to be looked into. Where is President Obama? If we ever needed jhim, it is now...to spearhead an investigation before Sessions takes over.
I'm a solid supporter of doing our utmost to protect the integrity of our election system. Just another reason to have Voter ID along with other security enhancements.

You are correct about an investigation, but that should be a bipartisan Congressional investigation employing law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

I agree. We do need to do the utmost to protect the integrity of our election system. But "utmost" isn't good enough. Even if you applied a bi- partisan two man rule in every aspect of the counting process, That initiative could be negated simply by having one party's posers register locally in both parties specifically to be selected as "monitors."

I really have no problem with voter ID. I don't think the issue affected the outcome of this election at all. But if you are really interested in fairness I have provided a laundry list of grievances that, if left unaddressed, could keep corrupt Republicans in power indefinitely under the present system.

We're following reports of voting problems and irregularities across the country

Forum List

Back