Pence: 'the free market is hurting America'

• Banned
President Trump just called the free market "the dumb market" on Fox News Sunday...

I voted for Trump because he was the BEST candidate in the 2016 election.

I clearly stated that he was not the ideal candidate but we were forced to elect the lesser of evils.

I disagree with the statement - the free market was stabbed in its heart back in 1913 . And again in 1935 when FDR officially adopted FASCISM as our economic system.

As long as fascism is allow to prevail our economy will suffer,

Are we referring to the Free Market or to Comparative Advantage?
The Free Market has been a disaster for America.

That is an asinine thing to say.
Obviously, your Investments in China, India and your use of Trespassers has paid off handsomely.
The unfettered Free Market has left the US 20 trillion in debt, swamped with Trespassers, Business Visas and a devastated Manufacturing base.
You are free to tell us how 98% of Americans serving coffee for $9.00/hour is a glorious thing.

Tax incentives are not the same as government bailouts and Pence never said "the free market is hurting America". It's a combination of fake news and spin.

Portland, OR to tax companies whose CEO's earn 100x their workers.

Good way to drive companies away & hurt workers.

Obviously, your Investments in China, India and your use of Trespassers has paid off handsomely.
The unfettered Free Market has left the US 20 trillion in debt, swamped with Trespassers, Business Visas and a devastated Manufacturing base.
You are free to tell us how 98% of Americans serving coffee for $9.00/hour is a glorious thing.
98 percent of Americans do not serve coffee. In fact, the US is the richest and most powerful nation on the planet and has been for awhile.

Not that you seem to care about actual facts stating that 98% of Americans make $9 an hour, making claims about the 'unfettered free market' which does not exist and utterly failing to recognize that the free market that we have had has created the worlds most powerful economy.

Tax incentives are not the same as government bailouts and Pence never said "the free market is hurting America". It's a combination of fake news and spin.
They are also not indicative of a free market when those incentives are allowed to target specific companies or actions. That is the opposite of free.

For once he is RIGHT! The goddamn free unregulated market has offshored our jobs, replaced our workers with the third world and work to undermine this country. A bunch of goddamn traitors...

I am kind of hoping Trump puts his foot up these assholes ass.

98 percent of Americans do not serve coffee. In fact, the US is the richest and most powerful nation on the planet and has been for awhile.

Not that you seem to care about actual facts stating that 98% of Americans make $9 an hour, making claims about the 'unfettered free market' which does not exist and utterly failing to recognize that the free market that we have had has created the worlds most powerful economy.
I live in a major metropolis and have family and friends who see the same thing I see.
I don't know where you live but hanging out solely on 5th Avenue in Manhattan does not qualify one to comment on the majority of people.

I live in a major metropolis and have family and friends who see the same thing I see.
I don't know where you live but hanging out solely on 5th Avenue in Manhattan does not qualify one to comment on the majority of people.
What you or I see is irrelevant. Facts do not really care what your personal experience may or may not be and you seem unfamiliar with any actual facts.

What you or I see is irrelevant. Facts do not really care what your personal experience may or may not be and you seem unfamiliar with any actual facts.
Complete bull.
The more people I know and meet the more relevant MY facts are.

Complete bull.
Uh huh.

The more people you know the more relevant the false 'fact' that 98% of Americans make 9 dollars an hour? Clearly you do not care about facts.

Complete bull.
Uh huh.

The more people you know the more relevant the false 'fact' that 98% of Americans make 9 dollars an hour? Clearly you do not care about facts.
Clearly you live off your Global Investments and are blind to other people's situations.
Do yourself a favor and keep reading the Wall Street Journal.
Trump won and ran on the FACT that most people have been hit hard.

Forum List

Back