Trump is literally creating a military junta

When are you going to realize that all those people DID vote. Hillary won the popular vote by 2 million and they are still counting. Other votes simply weren't counted and dumped.

:lmao: Another retard leftist who thinks the candidates ran for the popular vote! What a tool of Democrats you are ...

I am neither a retard or a leftist,nor do I think the candidates ran for the popular vote. I have known about the Electoral College since high school and am throughly familiar with it. But the popular vote is important in determining which party's electors will cast a vote on Dec 19. I'm just an informed American trying to be as objective as I can be.

The popular vote would be relevant if they ... hello ... ran for the popular vote. Why did Hillary campaign in close States if she thinks it's irrelevant to the vote and they'd vote the same way anyway? Are you calling Hillary stupid?
The popular votes in battleground states determines the electoral votes in those states, fool. You are getting caught up in semantics.

I am? No ... you're being an idiot. No one ran for the popular vote, yet you're going on about your butt hurt that Hillary won that. In the big blue States, Democrats are a well oiled machine and there are tens of millions of Republicans with no reason to bother voting for President.

The national popular vote is irrelevant, you're just another Democrat partisan hack. No one ran to win the popular vote and the campaigns and who would show up would be completely different

I haven't said either candidate was running for the popular vote, you despicable nitwit.
You keep projecting the notion that I said something that I did not say. I merely said Hillary won the popular vote. Winning it doesn't mean she was "running" for it, stupid.
But it does indicate that most Americans wanted Hilary to be president. We all know a presidential candidate is running to be the first to get 270 electoral votes but that doesn't make the popular vote irrelevant. The margin of victory in every states always depends on the popular vote. when people register to vote and their votes are suppressed or not counted, the relevancy becomes readily apparent.

I think you are hallucinating if you think Democrats hate the military. There are just too many Democrats IN the military to support that premise.
There are some Republicans in the military but most are content to avoid military service; and, send their children attend college while Democrat's children go to war.
You RW GOP lovers talk patriotism but the Democrats are actively engaged in it.
It's true some Democrats have joined the military, but most don't stick around very long which is why most of the military, especially the officers and NCOs, lean right.

Yes, as I posted before, too many RWers are chickenhawks. A good reason to bring back the draft.

Funny you label me with " You RW GOP lovers" since I'm not a Republican but I am a retired veteran.

BTW, Louis Farrakhan is "conservative" just like the Taliban and ISIS are "conservative".
You and I have more in common than I thought. I too am a retired veteran. We a;sp agree on RW chickenhawks and Farrakhan except his NOI is not like the Taliban. Conservative, yes, but not murderous zealots bent on either converting or destroying anything that is not Islamic. Farrakhan is the preferred national leader, if there is one, of Black muslims and Christians alike. In the event of economic or social chaos, the NOI is the only viable force that Blacks could look to as a model of self sufficiency some measure of self defense and hope.

:lmao: Another retard leftist who thinks the candidates ran for the popular vote! What a tool of Democrats you are ...

I am neither a retard or a leftist,nor do I think the candidates ran for the popular vote. I have known about the Electoral College since high school and am throughly familiar with it. But the popular vote is important in determining which party's electors will cast a vote on Dec 19. I'm just an informed American trying to be as objective as I can be.

The popular vote would be relevant if they ... hello ... ran for the popular vote. Why did Hillary campaign in close States if she thinks it's irrelevant to the vote and they'd vote the same way anyway? Are you calling Hillary stupid?
The popular votes in battleground states determines the electoral votes in those states, fool. You are getting caught up in semantics.

I am? No ... you're being an idiot. No one ran for the popular vote, yet you're going on about your butt hurt that Hillary won that. In the big blue States, Democrats are a well oiled machine and there are tens of millions of Republicans with no reason to bother voting for President.

The national popular vote is irrelevant, you're just another Democrat partisan hack. No one ran to win the popular vote and the campaigns and who would show up would be completely different

I haven't said either candidate was running for the popular vote, you despicable nitwit.
You keep projecting the notion that I said something that I did not say. I merely said Hillary won the popular vote. Winning it doesn't mean she was "running" for it, stupid.
But it does indicate that most Americans wanted Hilary to be president. We all know a presidential candidate is running to be the first to get 270 electoral votes but that doesn't make the popular vote irrelevant. The margin of victory in every states always depends on the popular vote. when people register to vote and their votes are suppressed or not counted, the relevancy becomes readily apparent.

Hillary did not get "most" votes, that's a lie. She got more popular votes than Trump, but more people voted against her than for her.

And who won the national popular vote is irrelevant. It isn't how our elections work and it's not what candidates campaign for. It's just your butt hurt that Hillary lost

And they stopped the recount in MI. Very shady. Hearing there were voting irregularities in heavily democratic districts. Wouldn't surprise me.

Show me these people get it by them showing up in 2018. Are they going to? They better or they are fucked.
Maybe you should support Voter ID.
Isn't it strange trump trashed Goldman Sachs on the campaign trail but then appoints one of them to a cabinet position.

This administration is turning out to be a liberals nightmare.
1) Not so strange for those savvy in American politics.

2) Yes, but only because Hillary didn't win. Anyone without a "D" after their name is "a liberals nightmare".

Trump hires a third general, raising concerns about heavy military influence
Trump Is Filling His Cabinet with Former Generals
‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.
all american people,who can do me a faver,convey this chinese letter to Mr Dnold trump,i am not good at english..
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。

.....But it does indicate that most Americans wanted Hilary to be president. We all know a presidential candidate is running to be the first to get 270 electoral votes but that doesn't make the popular vote irrelevant. The margin of victory in every states always depends on the popular vote. when people register to vote and their votes are suppressed or not counted, the relevancy becomes readily apparent.
That's not quite true. What is true is that Hillary garnered more votes than Trump, but "most Americans" didn't want either candidate counting the 45.5% who didn't vote ("turnout rate of 54.5% VAP") and the 4.99% who voted 3rd Party. More Americans voted against her than for her which is why she only had 48.23% of the vote....for those who bothered to vote at all. .

As for margin of victory, the difference in popular vote was 2.1% between Hillary and Trump. This, of course, doesn't include all who voted against her. Anyone here truly believe that is a mandate of "We, the People"?

‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.
all american people,who can do me a faver,convey this chinese letter to Mr Dnold trump,i am not good at english..
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。
From Google Translate:

On the Urgency and Necessity of Taiwan 's Actual Nuclear Strike
Most mainlanders believe that Taiwan must have as soon as possible on the mainland coast 14 provinces and 24 municipalities of the nuclear strike capability. If Taiwan were captured by the mainland, China would eventually be dismembered by the Russians (north of the Great Wall) and annexed (to the south of the Yellow River).
First of all, the need to: 1 part or full-scale war is the continental dictatorship and European and American democratic society, the inevitable stage of the struggle, so that Taiwan's actual use of nuclear strike capability is the minimum force at home and abroad to win the maximum effect of the shortest shortcut, The possibility of democracy in the authorities simply does not exist.
2 on the mainland political domination within the group generated centrifugal force, its international political expansion to form a certain pressure. 3 on the mainland to the southeast coastal real estate-based economy to give a fatal blow. 4 on the continent of all strata of contradictions played intensified and fermented, the fundamental interests of the people and the authorities stripped of opposition. 5 on the continent military formation of a long time can not go beyond the checks and balances, while making its diplomacy embarrassed 6 on the domestic democratic forces, encouraged by the mainland people know that Taiwan has nuclear weapons, will really care about politics, especially cross-strait politics, Eat the pigs to sleep.
What is most important is the urgency that the mainland authorities are now at risk of launching a military attack on Taiwan in the face of the rapid expansion of Taiwan's ability to launch an attack on Taiwan before it has a nuclear weapon, and it has surpassed Taiwan's possession and display of nuclear weapons. In fact, the mainland has already recognized that Taiwan possesses nuclear weapons and captured Taiwan before its nuclear weapons. It is much less troublesome and less risky than provoking nuclear weapons and triggering a large-scale public panic before taking Taiwan.

Diplomatic language: China is a nuclear state, Taiwan is a part of China, should naturally have nuclear weapons.

You and I have more in common than I thought. I too am a retired veteran. We a;sp agree on RW chickenhawks and Farrakhan except his NOI is not like the Taliban. Conservative, yes, but not murderous zealots bent on either converting or destroying anything that is not Islamic. Farrakhan is the preferred national leader, if there is one, of Black muslims and Christians alike. In the event of economic or social chaos, the NOI is the only viable force that Blacks could look to as a model of self sufficiency some measure of self defense and hope.
Agreed for the most part. Farrakhan is like the Taliban because his Nation of Islam is intolerant of differing points of view and he is racist. OTOH, I do agree that the Nation of Islam gave some blacks the necessary leadership in which to have some self-esteem. Other Americans who happened to be black got that self-esteem from the US military. IMHO, a far better choice.

As demonstrated several times on this forum, all human beings are 99.5% identical. The vast majority of our differences are cultural, not skin tone or hair texture. Take babies from an inner city ghetto and place them with a middle class family in middle America then take babies from middle America and place them in an inner city ghetto and in 20 years we'd see how culture is the primary component affecting human behavior, not race.

Hillary did not get "most" votes, that's a lie. She got more popular votes than Trump, but more people voted against her than for her.

And who won the national popular vote is irrelevant. It isn't how our elections work and it's not what candidates campaign for. It's just your butt hurt that Hillary lost

Hillary DID get the most votes in the general election you stoopid jerk. The Electoral College hasn't voted yet. And ,from what I hear and see in the media, come December 19, Trump just might not win the Electoral college vote either.

Do you have a problem with the phrase "Hillary won the popular VOTE? Well, if so take it up with the authors of these links. I am
Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 10.35.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 10.35.19 AM.png
through with your dumb ass:

Yeah...except those are American military men...who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States you moron.......he put Generals in charge of security positions because they have the experience in fighting and waging war against our enemies you stupid dope......

Left wingers use the military to murder citizens.....Conservatives/Americans put Generals in charge to protect the citizens idiot.....

....The Electoral College hasn't voted yet. And ,from what I hear and see in the media, come December 19, Trump just might not win the Electoral college vote either.

Do you have a problem with the phrase "Hillary won the popular VOTE? Well, if so take it up with the authors of these links. I amView attachment 101471 View attachment 101471 through with your dumb ass:
You can keep your fingers crossed on that one, but even President Obama and Hillary have congratulated Trump on the win and are planning for January's inauguration.

As proved previously, saying "Hillary won the popular vote" is more spin than fact.

.....But it does indicate that most Americans wanted Hilary to be president. We all know a presidential candidate is running to be the first to get 270 electoral votes but that doesn't make the popular vote irrelevant. The margin of victory in every states always depends on the popular vote. when people register to vote and their votes are suppressed or not counted, the relevancy becomes readily apparent.
That's not quite true. What is true is that Hillary garnered more votes than Trump, but "most Americans" didn't want either candidate counting the 45.5% who didn't vote ("turnout rate of 54.5% VAP") and the 4.99% who voted 3rd Party. More Americans voted against her than for her which is why she only had 48.23% of the vote....for those who bothered to vote at all. .

As for margin of victory, the difference in popular vote was 2.1% between Hillary and Trump. This, of course, doesn't include all who voted against her. Anyone here truly believe that is a mandate of "We, the People"?
My statement was made in the context of counting votes involving the two prime candidates. More people voted for Hillary than for Trump. He has no mandate if that was the case. And, with viable allegations of GOP induced voter fraud and suppression, buttressed by a prior NC court decision that supports those allegations,
millions of uncounted votes for Hillary would not only radically change the vote percentages you posted above, the outcome of the general election would likely be different too.

Yeah...except those are American military men...who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States you moron.......he put Generals in charge of security positions because they have the experience in fighting and waging war against our enemies you stupid dope......

Left wingers use the military to murder citizens.....Conservatives/Americans put Generals in charge to protect the citizens idiot.....

Er. so...who is in charge of the military when the military is "murdering citizens.?" Let me guess///OHHHHHOOO. It's generals!

Er. so...who is in charge of the military when the military is "murdering citizens.?" Let me guess///OHHHHHOOO. It's generals!

No...it is left wing socialists.....moron. Your post is essentially saying the American fighting men and officers who killed nazis are the same as the nazis killing jews...moron....

Agreed for the most part. Farrakhan is like the Taliban because his Nation of Islam is intolerant of differing points of view and he is racist. OTOH, I do agree that the Nation of Islam gave some blacks the necessary leadership in which to have some self-esteem. Other Americans who happened to be black got that self-esteem from the US military. IMHO, a far better choice.

As demonstrated several times on this forum, all human beings are 99.5% identical. The vast majority of our differences are cultural, not skin tone or hair texture. Take babies from an inner city ghetto and place them with a middle class family in middle America then take babies from middle America and place them in an inner city ghetto and in 20 years we'd see how culture is the primary component affecting human behavior, not race.

We disagree on Farrakhan and the NOI. Farrakhan doesn't believe Blacks are superior to White people he believes Blacks are equal to them in every social strata.
Social conditioning in this country teaches our children that White is superior and Black is inferior. When someone like Farrakhan rejects that social conditioning he is deemed racist. Well, I reject it too; and, by doing so I too have been labeled racist by some.

Nation of Islam is intolerant of differing points of view?

I wonder what points of view spurred that intolerance. Is it the same points of view coming from people who suppress or throw out Black votes, engage in White flight and redline? From my lofty perspective, I can understand the NOI's rejection of ideas from such people. One look at the impotence of the NAACP is enough to avoid liberal White input... and the NOI doesn't have to worry about white conservative input because their racist agenda is self evident.

A word about human differences:
Albert Einstein Called Racism "A Disease of White People" in His Little-Known Fight for Civil Rights | Open Culture

If a man or and woman of different races can mate and have offspring, race is merely a social construct. Perhaps that is why "mixed' race" kids with White and Black parents look like the majority of people in the world..

We disagree on Farrakhan and the NOI. Farrakhan doesn't believe Blacks are superior to White people he believes Blacks are equal to them in every social strata.
Social conditioning in this country teaches our children that White is superior and Black is inferior. When someone like Farrakhan rejects that social conditioning he is deemed racist. Well, I reject it too; and, by doing so I too have been labeled racist by some.

Nation of Islam is intolerant of differing points of view?

I wonder what points of view spurred that intolerance. Is it the same points of view coming from people who suppress or throw out Black votes, engage in White flight and redline? From my lofty perspective, I can understand the NOI's rejection of ideas from such people. One look at the impotence of the NAACP is enough to avoid liberal White input... and the NOI doesn't have to worry about white conservative input because their racist agenda is self evident.

A word about human differences:
Albert Einstein Called Racism "A Disease of White People" in His Little-Known Fight for Civil Rights | Open Culture

If a man or and woman of different races can mate and have offspring, race is merely a social construct. Perhaps that is why "mixed' race" kids with White and Black parents look like the majority of people in the world..
Agreed "race" is mostly social construct AKA culture. We'll have remain disagreed on Farrakhan's racism.

You're not on it
I wouldn't want to be.... I'm a fighter...I'd die on my feet fighting before I'd submit to your ilk!

What is it you think libertarians are going to do to you? Cut off your welfare? OK, yeah, we'd do that ...

You can't cut the welfare of a self made conservative man like me. I create my own. And what the heck is a libertarian? Even the dictionary gives an ambiguous definition that focuses on civil liberties. But, so far, you "libertarians" are all mouth and no action. You are one of those shadowy political ideologues that do nothing for anyone

You're a conservative?

:lmao:

As to your question:

What is a small government libertarian?
Hell yes, I am a conservative in every sense of the word. I am a law abiding citizen, a Christian, a military retiree, and a taxpayer. I am also self sufficient and owe nothing to anyone. BTW I used to also believe in the rue of law until I realized how fucked up it is here in the USA. Slager's mistrial in Charleston, NC is one of many examples of that!
The coy and cavalier attitude of RW Whites concerning the street executions of unarmed Black men is another. Racial murder defies YOUR brand of conservatism, it does not define mine!

Racial murder? Oh for God's sake...another idiot who buys the line of crap being put out by the main stream media that Police "target" blacks for execution with absolutely nothing to back that premise up?

A bit over-the-top accusation, but i am concerned with all the Generals. It does seem like Trump may have some plans for more bloody wars. It's a little disturbing.

No...it is left wing socialists.....moron. Your post is essentially saying the American fighting men and officers who killed nazis are the same as the nazis killing jews...moron....

No, I can use far better and pertinent examples. The Ft, Pillow Massacre, headed by rebel General Nathan B. Forrest involved wanton killing of Black civilians as well as unarmed soldiers.

Who was in charge when the firebombing of Tokyo occurred ?.... Generals? A lot of civilians went up in flames. And YAWNNNN! Surely you can't tie some general or generals to the big atomic blasts that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians...can YOU? Coming closer to home, a general must have given orders that caused the "Trail of Tears" march where so many Indian men women and children perished.

You must have a short head because you don't remember much! Idiot

Forum List

Back