Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

1697333847430.png

Since you seem to know everything about everything, why don't women like one of life's great delicacies -- Red Hot Pork Rinds -- but my dog and I can go through a whole bag together?
You are out of here, all you have to offer is nothing. if you won't respond you are gone and since you won't ,you are gone. Idiot. What a waste of bandwidth.

Have you never seen footage of a tRump rally? Listened to these slobbering cultists chanting along with whatever he says?

The "ideological fanaticism" is on the right, not the left.
Yes I actually do listen to a Trump rally now and then which is why I know how badly he is misquoted and mischaracterized by people who hate him.

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
“Will Gym Jordan Be Our Next Speaker”

Every American should certainly hope not.

Jordan is a treasonous enemy of democracy and defender of the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.

He’s unfit to hold any public office.

Please explain what “maga foolishness” is. I’m trying to find someone to tell me exactly what “maga” is, what “trumpism” is. Could someone please define this for me?
MAGA foolishness:

‘The indictment from the Department of Justice describes six co-conspirators who assisted Trump, including four attorneys, a DOJ official and a political consultant. It alleges that together with Trump, they “used knowingly false claims of election fraud to get state legislators and election officials to subvert the legitimate election results and change electoral votes.”

They also sought to organize “fraudulent slates of electors in seven targeted states” and use the Justice Department to conduct “sham election crime investigations and to send a letter to the targeted states that falsely claimed that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may have impacted the election outcome.”

The indictment alleges that Trump and his co-conspirators attempted to convince Vice President Mike Pence to “use his ceremonial role at the January 6 certification proceeding to fraudulently alter the election results.” After Pence refused and a pro-Trump protest turned violent, Trump “exploited the disruption by redoubling efforts to levy false claims of election fraud” and sought to convince members of Congress to delay certification.’

And this is just for starters.

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
I don't support Jim Jordan, I can't support a man accused by former Ohio State University wrestlers of ignoring a sexual abuse scandal. Unfit for the job, sorry.

MAGA foolishness:

‘The indictment from the Department of Justice describes six co-conspirators who assisted Trump, including four attorneys, a DOJ official and a political consultant. It alleges that together with Trump, they “used knowingly false claims of election fraud to get state legislators and election officials to subvert the legitimate election results and change electoral votes.”

They also sought to organize “fraudulent slates of electors in seven targeted states” and use the Justice Department to conduct “sham election crime investigations and to send a letter to the targeted states that falsely claimed that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may have impacted the election outcome.”

The indictment alleges that Trump and his co-conspirators attempted to convince Vice President Mike Pence to “use his ceremonial role at the January 6 certification proceeding to fraudulently alter the election results.” After Pence refused and a pro-Trump protest turned violent, Trump “exploited the disruption by redoubling efforts to levy false claims of election fraud” and sought to convince members of Congress to delay certification.’

The revenge will be so, so sweet. It will make what the IDF is about to do to Hamas look like a Garden Party.

What he did is ask about pardons from the white house to see if asking would make sense.
But the dishonest extrapolate that to asking for a pardon. Their ability to twist, take out of full context, dishonestly interpret and conclude what is actually said and/or intended has become epidemic.

MAGA foolishness:

Ok, what else? That’s what I’m trying to get at…the “other” stuff

BREAKING: Republican House Speaker candidate Jim Jordan gets devastating news as multiple House Republicans threaten to skip the speaker vote that he’s trying to force — which will allow Hakeem Jeffries to win and become the House Speaker.

But it gets even WORSE for Jim Jordan…

A Republican Congressman told a reporter, “What happens when Jordan forces us to the floor to try to pressure us and all of a sudden we don’t show up and Hakeem Jeffries is speaker cause he wanted to be a bully?”

Adding insult to injury for Jordan, several moderate Republicans told CBS news today that “they would oppose his candidacy,” leaving Jordan’s bid to be speaker in “grave doubt.”

This is brutal news for Jordan, because he can’t afford to lose just FIVE votes — whether they vote for someone else or they simply don’t show up to vote at all.

If that happens, which is now becoming a real possibility, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries will become House Speaker Hakeem Jeffries — and today’s Republican majority will go down in history as the most embarrassing, dysfunctional majority in the history of the U.S. Congress.

Trumper Jim Jordan thought that being elected speaker would be a cakewalk, but now it appears that it may backfire in the most spectacular way imaginable.

May be an image of 1 person

But the dishonest extrapolate that to asking for a pardon. Their ability to twist, take out of full context, dishonestly interpret and conclude what is actually said and/or intended has become epidemic.
Coming from a MAGA maggot that is a hoot!

Forum List

Back