Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight

Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
The more Democrats complain about him, the more likely he's not corrupt.

I have a good idea: Let Taylor Swift pick our next speaker.

The one she hates the most is definitely the right one.

That's good news.

Only if he plays ball with the Democrats. As long as the Republicans can’t unite, Hakeem is in the driver’s seat.

That's good news.

Jordan hasn't got a prayer. Even some of the republicans think he's a lying freak.

I have never in my life been a Pop Culture fan but I did appreciate the talent of people like the Stones, the Iggles, The Tempts and many others. (the Beatles just simply SUCK but I can tolerate them)

But for the life of me, I just don't see what the attraction is with Swift. She's not attractive, she's not that good of a singer......

But there's a lot of things I don't get so, there's that.

Send an email to the daughters of all the MAGA Congresscritters, saying TayTay should be Speaker!

Send an email to the daughters of all the MAGA Congresscritters, saying TayTay should be Speaker!
82ewo8.jpg

That's good news.

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

I can't imagine Taylor Swift gavelling in sessions of a New Congress. How cool would that be?

The question should be, what happens if Jordan doesn’t get the votes? Who in the repub congress can both factions agree on?

What's he lying about? If you'd asked I could have told why McCarthy was booted but you seem to be lacking in intellectual curiosity.
Lots of sloganeering, though. rah, freaking rah
What's he lying about? Only pretty much everything he says, that's all. Have you watched those farcical "hearings" that are really just committee meetings?

Forum List

Back