Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

In a long line of Republican hypocrisies, at the very top of the list is Jim Jordan's whining that the Democrats "weaponized the federal government".

Donald Trump threatened the Georgia Secretary of State, a REPUBLICAN, with prosecution if he didn't go along with Trump's Big Lie.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer weaponized the federal government to threaten AT&T to put Newsmax back on AT&T "or else".

Ron Desantis weaponized his government to punish Disney for opposing his "Don't Say Gay" law.

Gym Jordan weaponized the federal government and threatened the New York DA for indicting Trump. He is attempting to run roughshod over states' rights.

Is there something physically wrong with you? Seriously. If there is, I apologize for picking on a mentally handicapped person but --

The J6 committee ended almost 10 (Ten) freaking Months ago.

See a doctor
!/6 is the gift that keeps on giving. We will never let people forget you animals tried to overthrow the government.

She ADMITTED lying you fukking imbecile!!

You have no clue what you're even saying, do you?

You just google and post without reading or understanding anything about what you did.

You are one of the least self-aware people I have ever had the misfortune to cross paths with.

I mean seriously, what a Dolt.

It seems the quality of Speaker nominees is devolving, just like our line of Republican presidents has.

Let's see. McCarthy FAIL. Scalise FAIL. When Gym Jordan fails, who's next? Gazpacho Greene? Jeffrey Epstein wannabe Matt Gaetz? Handy Boebert?

How low can they go?

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
fine by me.

Jordan is less popular than McCarthy or Scalise

Not a prayer
Republicans are hopeless
Democrats lost the House, barely won the Senate, and are scared shitless Trump can beat them. How much hope is there for Democrats?

1697326964189.png

If the Republicans don’t unite, they won’t be able to do anything without the Democrats.
Do you see what is going on here now? The education changes. the immigration changes. The United States is one of the very few nations that supports Israel. We are on our way to major structural changes in that policy at some point. And if the political class refuses when that time comes it will be open season on citizens with the real terrorism and not the stupid January 6 shit and the white supremacist propaganda.

Probably Jim Jordan will be the next speaker, yes.
Jim Jorden was a wrestling coach before entering politics.

Scalise was, and may still be a member of the KKK

The republicans need to stop reaching into the toilet for their leaders’
:)-

James Edmund Jeffries (June 1, 1925 – August 22, 1997) was a U.S. Representative from Kansas from 1979 to 1983.

Born in Detroit, Michigan, Jeffries attended the public schools. He graduated from Cranbrook School, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, 1943. He attended Michigan State University, Lansing, 1947. He served in the United States Army Air Corps from 1943 to 1945. and was an investment counselor and corporate director from 1956 to 1979. He served as a delegate to the Kansas State Republican convention, 1978.
James Edmund Jeffries - Wikipedia

I am voting for the dems this time around but Jeffries is a good person, in my view of things.

Jim Jorden was a wrestling coach before entering politics.

Scalise was, and may still be a member of the KKK

The republicans need to stop reaching into the toilet for their leaders’

The name is Jim JordAn.

With an A

Forum List

Back