Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

1697318121140.png

J6 will never end, you moronic retard. Fucking NEVER!!!!!
On 2nd thought, forget the Doctor. Have yourself voluntarily committed.

BTW, Cassidy Hutchinson has admitted lying to the J6 Committee.

No way to know for sure. Though the Democrats definitely hold the majority in it these days, ideological fanaticism exists in all political parties. That is how eight, i.e. four percent, of House Republicans were able to oust Kevin McCarthy as Speaker. And a similar number could easily prevent Jim Jordan from being Speaker. The Democrats will be unified in voting against him and the GOP margin of majority is razor thin.

The pool of effective candidates is pretty small. The Speaker has to be able to hold a GOP coalition together, negotiate effectively with Democrats, and be a money making machine. Very few have all those skills.

There are rumors that McCarthy could be reinstated.

We'll just have to see how it goes.
Have you never seen footage of a tRump rally? Listened to these slobbering cultists chanting along with whatever he says?

The "ideological fanaticism" is on the right, not the left.

Give us some credible proof that she lied. You mean before she ditched that Trump lawyer? Hilarious...

BTW, you're on the edge of permanent ignore.
She ADMITTED lying you fukking imbecile!!

"Stefan, I'm fucked. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

In a later deposition, Hutchinson told the committee she continued to be riddled with guilt after not being entirely truthful to the committee in her first deposition.

Hutchinson also apologized for her missteps with the committee.

"I know my history with the committee, and I am sorry that it took so long to get to this place," she told Rep. Liz Cheney, the vice chair of the committee. "I do accept responsibility for it. I'm not pinning blame on everybody else but myself."

She ADMITTED lying you fukking imbecile!!

Please provide "credible" proof that she ADMITTED THAT SHE LIED - WITH FULL Stefan Passantino CONTEXT.

Last edited:
Is there something physically wrong with you? Seriously. If there is, I apologize for picking on a mentally handicapped person but --

The J6 committee ended almost 10 (Ten) freaking Months ago.

See a doctor
Move along
Nothing to see here

Forum List

Back