Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

Jordan the sexual abuse supporter and all around scum bag is toast. There is no way any real American would vote for that piece of shit. Have you noticed the number of Hate Nazis' in the MAGA party can best be described that way as pieces of shit. Party of butt lickers.

1697419592268.png

I have never in my life been a Pop Culture fan but I did appreciate the talent of people like the Stones, the Iggles, The Tempts and many others. (the Beatles just simply SUCK but I can tolerate them)

But for the life of me, I just don't see what the attraction is with Swift. She's not attractive, she's not that good of a singer......

But there's a lot of things I don't get so, there's that.
Be thankful you don't live in KC, that damn twit is EVERYWHERE. Even in our grocery store ads.
So tired of the Swift shit

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
No

Forum List

Back