Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

Republicans are no closer to seating a House Speaker as the nomination of Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is now facing some seemingly unsurmountable headwinds, reports the Occupy Democrats podcast.

House Republicans are still showing complete disarray as they move into their second week of attempting to replace former Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) with someone more in line with the Trumpiest extremist subgroup in the party.
Story: https://washingtonpress.com/.../doa-jim-jordan-speaker.../

1697587581066.png

I think he will, yes.

He said it....he is right most of the time ;)

Donald Trump: Jim Jordan ‘Will Be a Great Speaker … Will Have the Votes Soon’​

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
Here's a real conspiracy: McCarthy was ousted because he was a do-nothing fountain of suck. Like most of the House republican caucus.

support for Jordan is support for dictatorship taking over this country. I love watching this hate group self destruct in front of us , It is as plain as day The right of 2023 hates democracy and our country. Hell they hate everything.

Forum List

Back