Will Jim Jordan Be Our Next Speaker

It would only have to be a small faction, if they can convince the Democrats MAGA foolishness will end.

Please explain what “maga foolishness” is. I’m trying to find someone to tell me exactly what “maga” is, what “trumpism” is. Could someone please define this for me?

What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with the topic?

But so long as you are demonstrating you are a confirmation biased dumbass who leaves a trail of slug slime everywhere you go, enjoy these photos of Israeli children also training for combat.

Israeli-children-training.jpg

israeli-children-training-2.jpg

jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Please explain what “maga foolishness” is. I’m trying to find someone to tell me exactly what “maga” is, what “trumpism” is. Could someone please define this for me?
You'll have to ask Trump what MAGA means and when America was greater than it is today.

As for Trumpism, it is a cult in which Dear Leader can do no wrong and everything he does is legit. I have serioiusly considered copyrighting "IT'S OKAY IF TRUMP DOES IT!" and selling T-shirts.

Pathological adultery, stealing from cancer kids, running foundations and organizations with a "shocking pattern of illegality", attempting coups, and so forth.

In Gym Jordan's case, enabling a pedophile.

The more outrageous and illegal the things Trump does, the more the remaining number of his ever dwindling cult members adore him.

Trumpism means driving full speed ahead over the cliff and into the abyss of insanity.

]
insane-trump-supporter.jpg

Last edited:
What's he lying about? Only pretty much everything he says, that's all. Have you watched those farcical "hearings" that are really just committee meetings?
So, as usual...... You got nothing.

Story of your life, huh?

First you have to define ‘woke’. Good luck.

Woke is hard to define, and I’m sure it’s different for different people, but I’ll give you what my interpretation of “woke” is.

“Woke” is a condition in which your world views, despite what was previously considered the norm, are now the new norm, and your view of it is how it is and how it always should be, and nothing anyone tells you, despite having a logical argument to the contrary, can change your mind, or your insistence that everyone else should be forced to conform to your view of things.

It’s sort of like trying to gaslight everyone else to conform to how you want things to be.

And yes, both sides can be woke…

Now, please define trumpism..maga..etc…

What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with the topic?

But so long as you are demonstrating you are a confirmation biased dumbass who leaves a trail of slug slime everywhere you go, enjoy these photos of Israeli children also training for combat.

Israeli-children-training.jpg

israeli-children-training-2.jpg

jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
They're not training for combat, they're training to help their muslim friends find those 72 virgins.

Downright thoughtful of them, wouldn't you say?

You'll have to ask Trump what MAGA means and when America was greater than it is today.

As for Trumpism, it is a cult in which Dear Leader can do no wrong and everything he does is legit. I have serioiusly considered copyrighting "IT'S OKAY IF TRUMP DOES IT!" and selling T-shirts.

Pathological adultery, stealing from cancer kids, running foundations and organizations with a "shocking pattern of illegality", attempting coups, and so forth.

In Gym Jordan's case, enabling a pedophile.

The more outrageous and illegal the things Trump does, the more the remaining number of his ever dwindling cult members adore him.

Trumpism means driving full speed ahead over the cliff and into the abyss of insanity.

]
insane-trump-supporter.jpg

So, you use the phrase…but don’t have any idea of what it is?

As to your definition of trumpism, it’s basically blind loyalty to someone despite their faults? …doesn’t that apply to…pretty much every president?

I hope so. I don't know him but he seems like a decent man.
Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

In other news, Aki Qadi is checking out the first of his 72 Virgins right now.
That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
No way to know for sure. Though the Democrats definitely hold the majority in it these days, ideological fanaticism exists in all political parties. That is how eight, i.e. four percent, of House Republicans were able to oust Kevin McCarthy as Speaker. And a similar number could easily prevent Jim Jordan from being Speaker. The Democrats will be unified in voting against him and the GOP margin of majority is razor thin.

The pool of effective candidates is pretty small. The Speaker has to be able to hold a GOP coalition together, negotiate effectively with Democrats, and be a money making machine. Very few have all those skills.

There are rumors that McCarthy could be reinstated.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

Were it not for SBF and FTX, we'd have a much larger majority but, that's life when dems are around. Republicans need to stop their in-fighting and start to pay attention to why they were elected. The more I dig into why McCarthy was relieved of his duties, the more I understand it.

That's good news.

I think Israel is gonna have some new Real Estate for sale on the cheap soon. Maybe starting tonight
The Man is a total piece of shit , 16 years in congress and he has been unable to pass one of his bills. He is totall useless to both sides of the isle. He looked the other way when he was a coach while his boys on the team he was coaching for, to the man darn near, got molested by the trainers doctor and Jordon was told about it multiple times and looked the other way, That makes the piece of shit scum also. He is going to jail with Trump for Trumps attempt to over throw the country and government , and that makes him the enemy of my country and definitely my enemy. And if you are a patriot it should be your enemy also.

That's good news.

Republicans had a pedo Speaker....a pedo-enabler Speaker isn't a stretch.

The Man is a total piece of shit , 16 years in congress and he has been unable to pass one of his bills. He is totall useless to both sides of the isle. He looked the other way when he was a coach while his boys on the team he was coaching for, to the man darn near, got molested by the trainers doctor and Jordon was told about it multiple times and looked the other way, That makes the piece of shit scum also. He is going to jail with Trump for Trumps attempt to over throw the country and government , and that makes him the enemy of my country and definitely my enemy. And if you are a patriot it should be your enemy also.
Since you seem to know everything about everything, why don't women like one of life's great delicacies -- Red Hot Pork Rinds -- but my dog and I can go through a whole bag together?

Forum List

Back