Will Gavin Newsom be the next President?

Newsom will not be the next president. Trump will be the next president. Newsom's ex-wife will spill the beans on him tarnishing him turning voters off.
Oooh….great point! Don Jr.‘s girlfriend is Newsom’s ex-wife, and there’s nothing more that social climber would like than to be the daughter-in-law of the President.

He would be Obama 2.0. and that is not good.
He is an elitist just like Obama, Obama, other than race, was not nearly as woke as Newsom is.
He is a snake, he has been one of the worst governors in the nation... but in Politics, sucking at your job doesn't somehow matter as long as you say the right things.
And Newsome knows all the right catch words and woke language... so the left love him.
As bad as Biden is, and this is saying a LOT, I would rather have 4 more years of him than Newsom.

Yep.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I'm good with it.

It seems likely that Newsom will be the next Democratic party candidate, for the simple reason that there's no one else.

if the dums step over the 1st black female VP to nominate a white soy boy elitist weakling then they will pay at the ballot box !

Last edited:
So far it looks like the next President will be either AOC, Newsom or Schiff.

It's hard to say because it's a long time before the 2028 election!

Newsom will not be the next president. Trump will be the next president. Newsom's ex-wife will spill the beans on him tarnishing him turning voters off.
Lol, there is no beans to spill worst than Trumps. You can watch your former first Lady suck a dick in living color. She literally sucked dick and had sex with chick's on camera for money. I can send ya the links if ya would like to watch.

Lol, there is no beans to spill worst than Trumps. You can watch your former first Lady suck a dick in living color. She literally sucked dick and had sex with chick's on camera for money. I can send ya the links if ya would like to watch.
Incest Joe still takes the top prize in disgusting perversion. Something he has actually won.

Forum List

Back