Will Gavin Newsom be the next President?

Incest Joe still takes the top prize in disgusting perversion. Something he has actually won.
Lol, ya got no proof what so ever. More bull shit lies from the retarded right. Show me the proof ass clown. I am more than happy to show you mine. You can watch while your hooker first Lady has sex for money. In living color.

Lol, ya got no proof what so ever. More bull shit lies from the retarded right. Show me the proof ass clown. I am more than happy to show you mine. You can watch while your hooker first Lady has sex for money. In living color.
I have a diary page that proves it. It has been posted many times. if you want to ignore how Biden destroyed his children's lives you go right ahead. It speaks volumes about you.

Newsom will not be the next president. Trump will be the next president. Newsom's ex-wife will spill the beans on him tarnishing him turning voters off.

Hypothetically, if Trump were elected (which ain't gonna happen), he'll be impeached the same day that he's inaugurated.

All the criminal charges against him more that constitute 'High Crimes and misdemeanors'.

I have a diary page that proves it. It has been posted many times. if you want to ignore how Biden destroyed his children's lives you go right ahead. It speaks volumes about you.
Good post it it and verify the chain of custody there ass wipe. I can show you video and sound. Ya got pictures and video of the act? If the diary were verifiable sex with a minor is illegal. Why was Joe not prosecuted during the Trump administration there retard?

Good post it it and verify the chain of custody there ass wipe. I can show you video and sound. Ya got pictures and video of the act? If the diary were verifiable sex with a minor is illegal. Why was Joe not prosecuted during the Trump administration there retard?
The diary is and was verifiable. Biden was not prosecuted because Trump was not a fascist.

Forum List

Back