Acting Speaker Patrick McHenry Orders Pelosi to Vacate Her Capitol Hideaway Office by Wednesday – PELOSI FREAKS!

Pelosi is a peice of shit that has done a lot of damage to this country. Anything that gets her butt hurt is alright in my book.
As I said, I think that attitude is both self-defeating and dangerous. It is however your choice.

At the moment it seems the only strategy required or expected. That's problematic don't you think?

We're only looking at the Speaker of the House in October 2023, okay? What are the altruistic expectations for the Speaker?

If the point of politics is being mean to the other side to the exclusion of actually governing, you will alienate anyone that actually cares about governing.

Good_Fellas.png

I understand that to MAGA people that's not a problem since they feel they don't need a government. For a functioning Democracy however it is a problem.
I am betting that conservatives are inclined to recognize that the government functions more like an old saggy jalopy than a modern sophisticated six-part separation model.

wandering_boyfriend.png

Last edited:
We're only looking at the Speaker of the House in October 2023, okay? What are the altruistic expectations for the Speaker?

View attachment 838323

I am betting that conservatives are inclined to recognize that the government functions more like a jalopy than a modern sophisticated six-part separation system.

View attachment 838343
It's not a matter of altruism I think. It's a question of practicality. A parliamentary Democracy by its nature is adversarial. But traditionally it functions by adhering to certain rules of decorum. Some written down, some unspoken.

This is done to try to take out personal animosity out of the business of governing if at all possible. As you rightfully pointed out it's not perfect but it does work.

What is happening now is that the people who elect people to the house don't just reject the necessity but demand personal hatred towards the other side. Especially on the side of the GOP.

This results not just in Pelosi being thrown out of her office, but also for McCarthy being thrown out of his position because he actually prevented a government shutdown. For no other reason that he required the Democrats to do so.

You said Conservatives recognize that the government "works like a jalopy." My premise is that conservative voters don't know how, and don't care that the government works at all, as long as they can "drink liberal tears."

Pelosi is trash and always has been.

She deserves to be marginalized. She has done a lot of damage to this country. She is a scumbag.
Spoken like a true Christian. You have a heart of golf my friend. Keep up the good work! 👍

Imagine all the empty boxes of wine in Nancy's office they are going to have to clean up.

No, and I'm surprised that you didn't know that.

Actually, she is now second in line to the presidency.

By Emine Yücel
October 5, 2023 1:19 p.m.

"When the gavel came crashing down Tuesday afternoon, declaring the Office of the Speaker of the House vacant, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), the Senate president pro tempore, found herself one step higher on the ladder of presidential succession."

"Murray confirmed her upgraded place in the line of succession during an interview with the New York Times Wednesday, acknowledging the new and temporary — although unclear for how long — reality."

Forum List

Back