Joe biden funded this War on Israel

We got used to what our political class does overseas until Trump. It was an eye opener. As soon as Joe and the swamp regained total power, the threats of war and war ramp up with people just casualties to these cretins.

We got used to what our political class does overseas until Trump. It was an eye opener. As soon as Joe and the swamp regained total power, the threats of war and war ramp up with people just casualties to these cretins.
the world is going up in flames .. major war is breaking out everywhere .

Under the arrangement, Tehran will be granted access to the roughly $6 billion in Iranian oil revenues that were blocked in South Korean banks because of U.S. sanctions. But U.S. officials say Qatar’s central bank will oversee the funds and Iran will be permitted to use the money only for humanitarian purposes in accordance with U.S. sanctions.

In response to Raisi’s remarks, a senior Biden administration official said the released funds would first be transferred to Qatar. The Treasury Department would then track all transactions closely to ensure the money is used exclusively for humanitarian purposes.

“It’s going to be held in a bank in Qatar and each transaction will be monitored by U.S. Treasury — transaction by transaction," the official said. "It’s for humanitarian aid only.”

(full article online)

how quickly things turn huh?

1696733424917.png

Story by Steven Nelson New York Post

President Biden criticized the media Friday over the public’s economic concerns and again mixed up the terms “debt” and “deficit” — while also claiming he’s presiding over a federal budget surplus despite actually overseeing the highest non-pandemic annual deficit in US history.
“You all are not the happiest people in the world,” Biden scolded a group of reporters at the White House.
“You turn on the television and there’s not a whole lot about ‘Boy saves dog as he swims in the lake,'” he added. “It’s about ‘Somebody pushed the dog in the lake.’ I mean, I get it.”
After that curious metaphor, Biden went on: “I think that the American people are smart as hell and know what their interests are. I think they know they are better off financially than they were before. It’s a fact. And all that data, all that polling stuff shows they think they’re more positive about the economy than they’ve been.”

Comment:
Biden should thank the Press for protecting him.
This proves he is mentally gone. No sane person really believes this.

Joe released it. Own it :hhello:
Joe botched the Afghanistan withdraw. Got service members killed as well.
Own that one as well. :hhello:

the only thing Botched in Afghanistan was staying there for 20 years when the people there would put the Taliban back into power. Why we spent 5000 lives propping up quislings is the real problem there, not Joe having the good sense to get us out.

Oh, yeah. That's Iran's money, they OWN it. At least Joe was able to get something out of it before the South Koreans just released that money on their own.

One out of three have woken up already, myself included. Perhaps the fact that Biden is so pro-Muslim that he handed over $6 billion to Iran, so they in turn could fund the murder of hundreds of Israelis and take dozens more hostage will be enough to convince another one out of three to vote Republican.

The remaining third are so far to the left that they’re beyond all reason.
The remaining third are secular and have been pushing policies that weaken Israel (eg appeasing Jew-hating nations) and spew their vitriol on Netanyahu.

biden gave Iran billions of dollars which thet used to pay for this barbarian attack on Israel.

When will Jewish Americans wake up to the disaster of joe sloe biden?
Most American Jews are liberals.

The Abraham Accords are a fucking joke.
Palestine is Arab land.
Until that problem is solved, you are going to have war between them and the Zionist squatters.
You must be one to hold US accountable to Geneva when it comes to War yet when Arabs and Muslims kill innocent families and children, you justify with the “something we have done made them angry.”

You must be one to hold US accountable to Geneva when it comes to War yet when Arabs and Muslims kill innocent families and children, you justify with the “something we have done made them angry.”

I'm an American... I can only be responsible for what America does.

Not that we hold Americans accountable when they kill women and children. If we did, Cheney and Bush would have been sent off to the Hague as war criminals.

I'm an American... I can only be responsible for what America does.

Not that we hold Americans accountable when they kill women and children. If we did, Cheney and Bush would have been sent off to the Hague as war criminals.
Exactly what I thought…. Blame and hold US and Israel to extreme accountability and justify barbaric acts and animal behavior from Arabs and Muslims against innocents.

Did Biden not give Iran the money? Yes or no?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back