Acting Speaker Patrick McHenry Orders Pelosi to Vacate Her Capitol Hideaway Office by Wednesday – PELOSI FREAKS!

So, the qualification for speaker of the House of Representatives for the United States of America is measured by the ability of that speaker to piss off the opposition party.
That is one of the strategies in the contest to populate and maintain the political alignment of the personnel in the three branches.

Fake news!
No, not fake news

here is the best part... The old bag is getting locked out :)

"The Speaker pro tempore is going to re-assign H-132 for speaker office use. Please vacate the space tomorrow, the room will be re-keyed," the email reads.

Ole Nan is getting a payback :p

She quietly revoked an office assigned to then-Vice President Mike Pence and gave it to the White House legislative affairs team.

Nothing fake about this at all.

She is using the "out of town at a funeral excuse"

You know her husband was having an affair with another man don't you? Yeah, lovers quarrel when the cops showed up. :omg:

Nancy Pelosi says the interim House speaker asked her to vacate her Capitol office​

So, the qualification for speaker of the House of Representatives for the United States of America is measured by the ability of that speaker to piss of the opposition party.

Not for nothing. I personally would measure it in his ability to govern or at least push his agenda. But I understand that the old fashioned notion that politics is an actual serious thing is dead for most of the GOP.

Have fun trying to elect an actual speaker with that attitude.
Pissing off the Democrat filth is always a good thing.

Do squatters have special rights in federal buildings? I know they're almost as hard to get rid as roaches in liberal urban hellholes.

Last edited:
So the hag witch just stayed there snd cast spells whenever anyone stated she no longer belongs there

4cez63.jpg

Pissing off the Democrat filth is always a good thing.
If you say so. The problem is that to a lot, if not most of you it seems the only thing.

If the only thing required and expected from a politician to get the vote of people like you is being mean to Democrats... guess what... that's the only thing they're going to do. Because doing petty things to the opposition when you're the majority is much easier than governing. Something that actually requires making tough choices and compromise in a Democracy.

I personally don't care wether or not Pelosi has a big office. And if you and yours get off on pettiness, while at the same time the GOP is blowing up their own ability to actually govern. The partisan in me is actually happy. Because I don't believe pettiness as a policy position plays all that well to those that aren't completely MAGA.

On the other hand, if the only way to be elected within the Republican party is by being a performative asshole one of 2 things will happen.

Either the Republican party blows itself up. Or performative assholery will become the only thing in politics... period. Neither of those outcomes lead to a functioning Democracy. That Flash I do care about.

If you say so. The problem is that to a lot, if not most of you it seems the only thing.

If the only thing required and expected from a politician to get the vote of people like you is being mean to Democrats... guess what... that's the only thing they're going to do. Because doing petty things to the opposition when you're the majority is much easier than governing. Something that actually requires making tough choices and compromise in a Democracy.

I personally don't care wether or not Pelosi has a big office. And if you and yours get off on pettiness, while at the same time the GOP is blowing up their own ability to actually govern. The partisan in me is actually happy. Because I don't believe pettiness as a policy position plays all that well to those that aren't completely MAGA.

On the other hand, if the only way to be elected within the Republican party is by being a performative asshole one of 2 things will happen.

Either the Republican party blows itself up. Or performative assholery will become the only thing in politics... period. Neither of those outcomes lead to a functioning Democracy. That Flash I do care about.
Pelosi is a peice of shit that has done a lot of damage to this country. Anything that gets her butt hurt is alright in my book.

That is one of the strategies in the contest to populate and maintain the political alignment of the personnel in the three branches.
At the moment it seems the only strategy required or expected. That's problematic don't you think?

If the point of politics is being mean to the other side to the exclusion of actually governing, you will alienate anyone that actually cares about governing.

I understand that to MAGA people that's not a problem since they feel they don't need a government. For a functioning Democracy however it is a problem.

Forum List

Back