Will 2014 be the GOP's last gasp

Demographics and the GOP Commentary Magazine

Demographics may leave the GOP on the outside looking in after 2014. If the GOP does win the Senate in 2014, it may be there last chance to influence national politics. The changing demographics are going to start breaking down the GOP's decided advantage in winning congressional races though gerrymandering,

Even the reliable Red Texas is beginning to turn Purple. Unless the GOP opens their tent to a great variety of voters, they may be doomed to join the fate of the Whig and the Liberty republican parties.

Your opinion?

It's true, adding millions of low skill illegals who vote for Democrats will make it harder for Republicans to win.

This next election is going to be hysterical and historical.
I agree. Democrats are in for a rude awakening. They are a small tent that has pandered to every obscure leftist group in America, thus alienating mainstream voters.

"mainstream voters" AKA old grumpy AWG's.

Too bad that "mainstream voters" will no longer comprise a majority voting bloc in the very near future.

And still only hearing crickets from you when it comes to your policies to attract Black and Hispanic voters. Do I need to get out the 3 hour version of the Jeopardy music?

You keep comfortable with that dream.

I agree. Democrats are in for a rude awakening. They are a small tent that has pandered to every obscure leftist group in America, thus alienating mainstream voters.

Too bad that "mainstream voters" will no longer comprise a majority voting bloc in the very near future.

And still only hearing crickets from you when it comes to your policies to attract Black and Hispanic voters. Do I need to get out the 3 hour version of the Jeopardy music?
The pro business platform of Republican Party will appeal to hard working people of all races. Sorry if GOP doesn't offer hand- outs for votes. What is Democratic agenda that builds its tent? You guys are sure banking on Hispanic vote. Doubt you will hang on to it after pandering to gays and Blacks. This will alienate Hispanics who are Christian conservatives.

2012 elections by county. Look at the heavy concentration of Dems in urban areas. This = less congressional districts and control f state houses. This is why Dems are trying to dump immigrants in heartland as a pure political measure. Looks good for GOP in 2016 and beyond.

Geography does work against the Democrats in the House. At the state level it's much less clear.
No it does not. Democrat vote concentrated in small area.

Clueless as you namesake, I see!!!

The answer is still no. We've heard that ole Democrat 'The Republican Party is Dead' mantra for many many years. It's just delusional wishful thinking on your part. Not gonna happen.

True, they've been saying that for a while, but it's really just a matter of time. If not 2016, it can't be that far off. Republicans are dying off faster than they're being born.

The answer is still no. We've heard that ole Democrat 'The Republican Party is Dead' mantra for many many years. It's just delusional wishful thinking on your part. Not gonna happen.

True, they've been saying that for a while, but it's really just a matter of time. If not 2016, it can't be that far off. Republicans are dying off faster than they're being born.

We'll see. But i still think it's a bit of delusional wishful thinking on your part.

You really believe your own party propaganda. That's cute.

did you ask the same question in 2012? And 2010? And 2008? And 2006? And 2004?

it gets old after a while

Demographics may leave the GOP on the outside looking in after 2014. If the GOP does win the Senate in 2014, it may be there last chance to influence national politics. The changing demographics are going to start breaking down the GOP's decided advantage in winning congressional races though gerrymandering,

Even the reliable Red Texas is beginning to turn Purple. Unless the GOP opens their tent to a great variety of voters, they may be doomed to join the fate of the Whig and the Liberty republican parties.

Your opinion?

Sigh, yet another example of taking voters for granted. You just assume that all the minorities are going to line up with Democrats. I have to ask why? Republicans have never hurt minorities and they don't now. Not so with the democrats and it is time for minorities to realize that fact. The one thing that republicans seem to have a problem doing is countering the left wing propaganda.

The GOP creates it own propaganda with its exclusionary policies. They drive another nail in their coffin each time they refuse to consider immigration reform

So you dumb shits keep telling us.
Last time it was the "Govt shut down".

We laughed at you then and we laugh at you now.

Please keep laughing. It makes you feel good, I suppose.

did you ask the same question in 2012? And 2010? And 2008? And 2006? And 2004?

it gets old after a while

And the percentage voting for the GOP gets smaller in each national election. But don't let that keep you up tonight.

You keep comfortable with that dream.

What "dream" would that be? I am asking a question that Republicans like you can't answer. Why not?

The pro business platform of Republican Party will appeal to hard working people of all races. Sorry if GOP doesn't offer hand- outs for votes. What is Democratic agenda that builds its tent? You guys are sure banking on Hispanic vote. Doubt you will hang on to it after pandering to gays and Blacks. This will alienate Hispanics who are Christian conservatives.

:lol:

Pandering to corporations instead of passing legislation to provide jobs, healthcare, immigration and minimum wages won't appeal to minority voters.

But thanks for admitting that you don't have a way out of your self inflicted dilemma.

Your opinion?

Sigh, yet another example of taking voters for granted. You just assume that all the minorities are going to line up with Democrats. I have to ask why? Republicans have never hurt minorities and they don't now. Not so with the democrats and it is time for minorities to realize that fact. The one thing that republicans seem to have a problem doing is countering the left wing propaganda.

The GOP creates it own propaganda with its exclusionary policies. They drive another nail in their coffin each time they refuse to consider immigration reform

So you dumb shits keep telling us.
Last time it was the "Govt shut down".

We laughed at you then and we laugh at you now.

Please keep laughing. It makes you feel good, I suppose.

It's funny how you are SO concerned about us ;)

What makes me feel good is watching how silly you people look always forecasting our doom.

Pandering to corporations instead of passing legislation to provide jobs, healthcare, immigration and minimum wages won't appeal to minority voters.

But thanks for admitting that you don't have a way out of your self inflicted dilemma.

Self deluded ignorance.

Pandering to every crybaby in America will not appeal to hard working Americans.

Forum List

Back